Mount collector support group v 12

90 Draenei Warrior
I think I may be first on Proudmoore with the fix.

I think.

I hope.
90 Dwarf Paladin
I mean, I've killed Ony, Ultraxion, Kael'thelas, Attune, Yogg, Lich King, probably hundreds, maybe even thousands of times altogether. Yet I've never seen the mount for any of them drop. Not even like I lost the roll. Just never saw them. If they were all the same boss per kill, I'm looking at, what a 90% chance of a mount dropping?

Isn't this ridiculious?
Edited by Cbredbeard on 12/20/2012 11:01 PM PST
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Sadly with the change i think i may be 2nd of Trollbane but thats actually saying alot when people don't collect tcg here and from the people i've been watching the top 5 are all between about 182-198 or so so there are some rare mount collectors but most give up after so many failed attempts at trying.
100 Human Warlock
I feel your pain because i have been at the receiving end of a beating from the RNG stick but at the same time you just have to think of the time you got something on your first or second try when it took everyone else months/years to get, im sure we all have those stories.

Took me 300 runs combined to get my Stonecore/Vortex mounts, it felt a little rough at the time but its so much more rewarding when they finally dropped ^_^
100 Night Elf Druid
I mean, I've killed Ony, Ultraxion, Kael'thelas, Attune, Yogg, Lich King, probably hundreds, maybe even thousands of times altogether. Yet I've never seen the mount for any of them drop. Not even like I lost the roll. Just never saw them. If they were all the same boss per kill, I'm looking at, what a 90% chance of a mount dropping?

Isn't this ridiculious?

Lets take ashes for example

assuming a 2% drop rate

1-.02 = .98
.98 ^ (x runs) assuming 90 runs that puts you at an 16% chance of having not seen it by now.
Edited by Eillesa on 12/21/2012 12:09 AM PST
100 Night Elf Druid
I think I may be first on Proudmoore with the fix.

I think.

I hope.

I should be first on Dragonmaw, but Sargeras is another story. I think I may be 3rd there or 4th now. I really want to know my world ranking.
90 Draenei Warrior
I feel your pain because i have been at the receiving end of a beating from the RNG stick but at the same time you just have to think of the time you got something on your first or second try when it took everyone else months/years to get, im sure we all have those stories.

Took me 300 runs combined to get my Stonecore/Vortex mounts, it felt a little rough at the time but its so much more rewarding when they finally dropped ^_^

I didn't even want that polar bear.
100 Human Warlock
In anticipation of a meaningful guildox list again i went and purchased the expensive yak and JC mount im 200k lighter but sitting on 234 mounts now ^_^
90 Draenei Warrior
Saving up for those on Moon Guard now.
Kind of slow but slowly working my way up.

Egg sales really did help quite a bit.
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Will come back from a long hibernate to an Ancient Pandaren Phoenix egg...

My group is selling panda phoenixes cheap btw :P

Been hiding too long on Zeaslie/Fastlane.
Edited by Ginatonic on 12/21/2012 3:11 AM PST
90 Draenei Warrior
This just in;
I apparently need all gold experience to get into a silver challenge mode group.

Getting extremely sick of this.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
This just in;I apparently need all gold experience to get into a silver challenge mode group.

It's just like requiring FL or DS gear to run t11 or ICC gear to run toc or ulduar back in the day, people vastly overestimate what it takes to clear something when they think people being geared means it will go faster.

Seen time and time again that gear or experience doesn't mean jack half the time if the player is skilled enough to hit buttons and not stand in the bad stuff.
90 Draenei Warrior
I'm about to give up.

That stupid warlock was back again.
I put a good hour into the Tricksters this morning with again - nothing. I notice he logged in on the spot and he starts AoEing absolutely everything.

I shouldn't be restricted to one tiny stupid corner of the area because of his third SALE mount so I up and leave and he whispers me "why'd you leave?"
Ignored.
Done.
This person has completely ruined my entire trust of this server's honesty.
I can't farm in peace without this idiot or some other warlock coming in and AoEing absolutely everything making it impossible for /anybody/ else to get it.

Somebody else there? I keep to one half of the village. It seems almost mutual and the other person keeps to their "side"- Warlocks?
Every single time I can't even tag my own stupid mobs or I'm stuck on a TABLE because they're SELLING ANOTHER mount.

I've tried CRZ. Nobody seems to have the Tricksters up when I can farm.
I don't know what to do. DOZENS of people on my realm have reported this guy for zone disruption because some people are completely incapable of doing their dailies without having to deal with him.

I've resorted to having to AoE down every other mob in the zone with no luck.
I seriously don't know what to do at this point.

I'd take TLPD/Aeonaxx/Camel camping over this bull!@#$.

Edit:
Sucked up my pride and went to a 2nd spot that I found.
Ashweb spiders.

Not even 2 minutes later
"Looting Skyshard will bind it to you."

Not sure if irony.
Edited by Schwert on 12/21/2012 1:43 PM PST
100 Draenei Shaman
I'm still farming the Drake of the North Wind. Well over 400 kills at this point, and I'm pretty well ready to quit. I hate that place.

I still only have one Skyshard as well. Oh well, I'll have my purple flying flame-chicken next week, so I can't complain.

@ Schwert: I'm sorry that you're having such a terrible time with those stupid tricksters and jerk-face Warlocks. I had that issue on Bleeding Hollow before I came to Proudmoore, but I haven't been up there to see how it is.
Edited by Ophinia on 12/21/2012 2:07 PM PST
90 Draenei Warrior
It seems to be very hit or miss on the Tricksters.

If you can stay up late the early hours of the morning are the best on Proudmoore since most people are sleep outside the Australians.
The repeat offenders appear to be on the afternoons and early evening.

If you need help speeding up your North Wind farm feel free to whisper me in game sometime.
100 Human Warlock
So much lock hate QQ
90 Draenei Warrior
12/21/2012 02:30 PMPosted by Lethalock
So much lock hate QQ

Did I say Lethalock?

;D
86 Undead Rogue
Can i pay anyone here to help me get "do a barrel roll" meta for the FL achievement? I solo'd it last week and only need to avoid the clouds. Anyone that can solo it with the achievement & ill just die at the beginning.
100 Night Elf Druid
It seems to be very hit or miss on the Tricksters.

If you can stay up late the early hours of the morning are the best on Proudmoore since most people are sleep outside the Australians.
The repeat offenders appear to be on the afternoons and early evening.

If you need help speeding up your North Wind farm feel free to whisper me in game sometime.
yeah, I'd be happy to stealth to first boss and kick his !@# for you to speed it up
86 Undead Rogue
Add my battletag (wontonbandit#1628)
Edited by Lucerno on 12/21/2012 4:34 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]