Mount collector support group v 12

90 Gnome Mage
You need to be alive to get the achievement :(
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So by the looks of it so far with mmochampions datamining there's several mounts there. Have another spectral(undead mount), Triceratops, another phoenix looking thing, and a hybrid between a proto drake and a zergling.
Edited by Wilhelm on 12/21/2012 6:50 PM PST
90 Night Elf Druid
12/21/2012 06:49 PMPosted by Wilhelm
and a hybrid between a proto drake and a zergling.
That looks interesting. Trying to figure out of the trex is a mount or not.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Looks like the undead horse will be card game too since it's boe....but what does that exactly have to do with anything in MoP? Seems more like a wrath one.
90 Gnome Mage
Yeah the Ghostly Charger is the new mount from Betrayal of the Guardian... its keeping with the Timewalker theme, going back to Medivh's period :)

Pet is the Floating spellbook and the middle loot card is a Dark Portal style hearthstone (like the etherael portal but dark portal style)
86 Undead Rogue
12/21/2012 04:43 PMPosted by Ryken

Really? I swear u could still get achievements as long as your in the group? either way though I can stay alive, got him to around 35% solo without touching any clouds just earlier on my weak priest. Kept falling down around 30%-40% and aly resets even though i went through every ring, been told if u fly to high it glitches.

Anyway I'll pay anyone from my server 5k whom is willing to help me with it, price is negotiable.
Edited by Lucerno on 12/21/2012 8:02 PM PST
90 Gnome Mage
12/21/2012 08:00 PMPosted by Lucerno

Really? I swear u could still get achievements as long as your in the group?

Yeah most achievements you can, but they specifically made this one you have to be alive. There were people putting in tickets cuz they died to the fire wall intentionally cuz they couldn't do the tornadoes etc and died so the rest of the group could do it. The people alive got the achieve, the people dead didn't and GMs told them it was on purpose so they couldn't cheese it.

The wowhead comments or something should confirm it :)
90 Draenei Shaman
Note that for Do A Barrel Roll, all the parts are individual tasks, so you can get credit for just clouds fairly easily. Just team up with someone else who can solo it and not get hit by clouds, go flying yourself as well, and just don't chase after her quickly, just take it nice and slow to do just enough to keep flying.
90 Draenei Warrior
http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2012/december/52model_03_1_1.jpg

HELLO.
90 Draenei Shaman
Saving up for those on Moon Guard now.
Kind of slow but slowly working my way up.

Egg sales really did help quite a bit.

Don't be chasing my mount count here Schwert, it'll get ugly. *fingersnaps* :P
Edited by Yablik on 12/21/2012 8:20 PM PST
90 Gnome Mage

HELLO.

Thats the TCG one :D
90 Blood Elf Priest
Saving up for those on Moon Guard now.
Kind of slow but slowly working my way up.

Egg sales really did help quite a bit.

I'll cute at you.

LOOK AT HOW CUTE I AM.

HELLO.

YES. YES. YES. YES.
I had a pretty crappy morning but this and Mario Party night with the roomate fixed everything.
90 Night Elf Druid

I'll cute at you.

LOOK AT HOW CUTE I AM.

YES. YES. YES. YES.
I had a pretty crappy morning but this and Mario Party night with the roomate fixed everything.
That horse had better fly.
90 Gnome Mage
Ugh, seeing that TCG mount suddenly reminds me I STILL don't have the fel drake yet. And I'm no closer to being able to afford the spectral tigers >< I swore to myself I'd get caught up on TCG mounts before the first MoP one ><
90 Draenei Warrior
I think I'm down to just the riding turtle for TCG.

I'm more worried about the rockets than anything;
Blingtron doesn't like me very much.
90 Gnome Mage
If I get a rocket after making them, I'm gonna..... sell them for gold (oh and be mad)
90 Dwarf Paladin
I think I'm down to just the riding turtle for TCG.

I'm more worried about the rockets than anything;
Blingtron doesn't like me very much.

That thing does not produce mounts.
90 Troll Hunter
I'm stoked for the Dino mounts. Especially because they come from a Troll-like Ulduar. 5.2 will be good times...
90 Night Elf Druid
Well here's top hoping I get a tcg mount for xmas! (Although im fairly certain im just getting a desk lamp)
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/21/2012 08:52 PMPosted by Cbredbeard
That thing does not produce mounts.

"technically" has both motorcycles and the 2 new MoP ones along with orb of mystery since wowhead has tracked people getting them......but ya if we live in a real world the chance of actually getting those is so low you're better after just buying them.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]