Mount collector support group v 12

90 Gnome Mage
12/21/2012 09:14 PMPosted by Eillesa
Well here's top hoping I get a tcg mount for xmas! (Although im fairly certain im just getting a desk lamp)

Incoming Tiny! loot card >.>
90 Gnome Mage
From the official patchnotes:
Each faction's finest are spearheading the assault: the Kirin-Tor Offensive led by Jaina Proudmoore and the Sunreaver Onslaught led by Lor'themar Theron. Earning reputation with these new factions offers heroes the opportunity to receive new quests and reputation rewards, including powerful items and an intimidating new mount.

I'm calling that hideous zerg hybrid mount the new faction reward!
Edited by Ryken on 12/21/2012 9:45 PM PST
90 Gnome Mage
Oondasta

Found in a place that has been lost in time, the great devilsaur lord Oondasta has been outfitted for battle with weaponry and armor by the Zandalari, and awaits players brave enough (or foolhardy enough) to seek him out on the mysterious Isle of Giants found in the seas north of Kun-Lai Summit.

Calling the dino mounts from him ;P

And good news for Galleon:

All world bosses are now Tap to Faction. This new system offers every eligible player of the same faction that engages a boss the chance to earn loot. Under the new system, players will only be able to earn loot from each world boss once per week, but bonus rolls apply. Bosses will now respawn more frequently as well.

Galleon now respawns much more frequently, but players can only receive loot from him once per week.

New rare spawns drop mounts:

Zandalari forces have begun scouting the shores of Pandaria, searching for the perfect invasion point. The Zandalari can be found in Krasarang Wilds, Dread Wastes, Townlong Steppes, Jade Forest, and Kun-Lai Summit. Zandalari Scouts can be handled by 1 or 2 players, while elite Zandalari Warbringers will likely require a full party of 5 heroes. Defeat Warbringers to gain special drops, including crafting materials, reputation gains, an achievement, and even the chance to get one of three new rare mounts!
Edited by Ryken on 12/21/2012 9:49 PM PST
90 Gnome Mage
Oh yes please!

Skyshards are now Bind on Account. (5.2)
Edited by Ryken on 12/21/2012 9:45 PM PST
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh yes please! Skyshards are now Bind on Account. (5.2)

dat change, it is all on my face.

Also found out that 4k stat pots seem to give me the burst to kill both zg bosses before either the insta death or panthers eat me so there's 2 more to work on daily for this one.
Edited by Wilhelm on 12/21/2012 9:59 PM PST
90 Draenei Warrior
Skyshard 4 dropped when a friend of mine came down to help me speed up the process while Mistfall is empty.

We were talking about Lor'themar.

Lor'themar I love you.
100 Night Elf Druid
<3 for Galleon changes!
90 Dwarf Paladin
HELL YEAH!
100 Human Warlock
Reins of the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpentputs me at 235, special thanks and grats to the guys and girls at <Gag Reflex>
90 Dwarf Paladin
This begs the question; is it better to grind Golden Lotus dailies and get the cache or to simply grind mobs? Alani stones have a not truely awful drop rate from the treasure of the vale chest and you're still killing mobs while doing the dailies.
90 Gnome Mage
12/22/2012 12:58 AMPosted by Cbredbeard
This begs the question; is it better to grind Golden Lotus dailies and get the cache or to simply grind mobs? Alani stones have a not truely awful drop rate from the treasure of the vale chest and you're still killing mobs while doing the dailies.

I've done the golden lotus dailies every day since I hit 90, and have 6, 2 from drops 4 from treasures of the vale. For me, GL dailies provide almost half my valor cap for the week, and I still find myself doing a couple of random scenarios and heroics since I have no other dailies to do and only do 1 LFR. 2 birds and 1 stone and all that :)
90 Night Elf Druid
I've just been leveling alts for the past 2-3 days to get more mount runs. Got kael'thas down on my level 84 hunter. I'm going to keep leveling him so I can solo ZG on another character.

Anyone know if hunters can solo Alysrazor?
90 Orc Warlock
Survival possibly? A quick google search doesn't yield any videos or confirmation.

I've been doing it, not really as big a mount collector as most of you guys, but it's a lot of fun.

Came here to ask: The Krasarang war faction mounts (e.g. Grand Armored Wyvern), do they switch automatically for your cross-faction alts, and are ridable, or is the "requires (Krasarang war faction) exalted" enforced?
90 Gnome Mage

Came here to ask: The Krasarang war faction mounts (e.g. Grand Armored Wyvern), do they switch automatically for your cross-faction alts, and are ridable, or is the "requires (Krasarang war faction) exalted" enforced?

I just logged on to check and yeah your cross faction alts get them, and you don't need the rep. My level 85 horde toon can fly 'em no problem.
90 Tauren Priest
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

Ashes of Al'ar

No seriously... I couldn't believe it when I seen it drop... BLERG HAS ARRIVED! I also got the Klaxxi rep done finally, so Soph is at 180 now (still way behind you all, but getting there).

I'm stunned... Blue Drake last year on my Birthday, and Ony a few days ago and now Ashes on my b'day this year.... =O
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Reins of the Grand Black War Mammoth

2 FoS back to back.
90 Tauren Priest
Reins of the Grand Black War Mammoth

2 FoS back to back.

WOOO Grats Gina!!! XD Least my b'day is turning out to be a lucky day - hopefully it rubs off on more of our fellow mount collectors!
90 Draenei Warrior
Man.
I'm really tempted to ask around for the Jade cloud serpent ala; Letha.

Pretty sure towards the end of the patch if my guild still hasn't gotten their crap together (at least Shek'zeer) somebody will take a 2/3 loot to let me sit in their guild for a few weeks.

I'm really dissapointed.
We've spent 2 weeks on an extremely easy boss because people keep dying to normal mode mechanics. The retired officer knows now and he'll step in if it keeps happening but since we dipped below top 1,000 some of us are getting annoyed.

I picked up raiding half to get mounts;
If we're going to be so far behind that I can't grasp any of them and have to start paying for them again...
100 Pandaren Priest
Reading this thread makes me feel like a jerk for getting all 10 of my skyshards while doing quests to get exalted.

Though when i did Pull alani i had somebody rip me a new one in /1 because i dared to decline his group invite. Called me greedy and told me it was people like me who ruin servers.

Herk.
100 Blood Elf Mage
Reading this thread makes me feel like a jerk for getting all 10 of my skyshards while doing quests to get exalted.

Though when i did Pull alani i had somebody rip me a new one in /1 because i dared to decline his group invite. Called me greedy and told me it was people like me who ruin servers.

Herk.

My man I feel ya, LOL i had the same thing happen to me, people spamming me with whispers to invite them and 1 person sent me a invite. I also made sure to pull alani right outside of the shrine so i wouldn't get ganked.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]