Funkymonk teaches kids how to play Resto.

12 Blood Elf Rogue
This has to be the funniest thing I've ever made. Ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClCaYrvYZl0
Edited by Cheapshots on 12/22/2012 8:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Watched out of pity for you :)
Reply Quote
12 Blood Elf Rogue
And I replied because you need the social interaction in your daily life, living in that basement and all.

I made this rogue because of you actually, it symbolizes how you got geared up and left bro.

So how's the challenge modes coming? loolool.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
....wow.....LMAO

Please make more guides, Funkymonk!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Geared up and left huh..everybody was geared up. And how could i pass on an opportunity to raid with a full group of similar skilled players (some of the best in the US, something you could never accomplish) They came to me because they saw how well i was doing this tier.

And as far as the challenge modes, i've done 1 serious run with a real group and the other were random groups / comps(which is everything btw) and my gold absolutely destroyed your gold time in scholomance after we had to give up going for world best because someone had to leave so we settled for a measly normal gold run and STILL ended up 2 minutes ahead of your best. I

If you consider yourself so good why don't you actually go out and prove it with something that matters, because so far, i haven't seen anything.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Subtle "I'm a dork so I post vidoes of myself swearing to try and make myself seem cooler" thread.

NERDS
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
You suck. Stop.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
aren't you the guy who lived in a garage in wrath.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
VANEKE WAS ALWAYS BETTER JUST SAYIN :-)
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Subbed.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh I remember funkymonk, that one bad shaman that tried getting a bunch of DI's and stuff to rank on Chimaeron and still couldn't.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
ok i got through about 25 seconds of it, skipped a bit, skipped a bit again, then saw that the video is 7 and a half minutes long.

I had more fun writing this response to the video then actually watching the video itself...

Don't take offense, it might just because you are an Orc, i imagine they all talk this way...
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
i remember a Cata video were he soloed two ppl at once in WG. a 0 resi doenst matter and a 79 who cares. It was kinda like a swifty video.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
now this IS entertainment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ircyfZ3Bj6A
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-9NCG5GHAA
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i dont trust these links!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]