[H] WTS Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent

90 Undead Rogue
The item: Reins of the Thundering Ruby Cloud Serpent

The process would be simple. I would invite you to a group with loot on master loot, we would kill Alani, I would loot the Reins. Since you're in my group, the 2 hour trade window would be available, so you would trade me the gold at the same time I trade you the dragon. No risk of being scammed.

Some information about the Reins and mount, compiled from Wowhead:

• It is obtained as a 100% drop rate from Alani, the dragon that flies around the vale. I farmed 10 Skyshard which combine into a Sky Crystal. The sky crystal is used to remove the nimbus shroud from Alani, making her attackable.
  • The mount requires exalted with August Celestials to use. Once you have it added to your mount collection, your alts only require Cloud Serpent Riding.
  • You can have the Reins in your inventory before you reach exalted with August Celestials.

If you're Alliance and interested in the mount, we could try to work something out. It would be difficult, but possible. I have a few ideas going around in my head but I won't go in to them in detail here.

PM me, whisper me in game, reply in this thread, just get ahold of me somehow if you'd like to make a bid :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Sold.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]