Battleground Recruitment

100 Blood Elf Warlock
Hey all in

So I've been playing for only a few months and the PvP aspect of WoW is something that I am highly interested in becoming more involved with. Currently I have only been participating in random BGs to earn my conquest points so needless to say its been slow going however its been a great opportunity to learn how it is I need to improve. I totally understand why it would be difficult to implement a tool such as the Battleground Finder for rated BGs but I am having a hard time finding information as to where I can look for a team that might be recruiting members...Especially noobs such as myself. If someone could punt me in the right direction I'd really appreciate it. I realize that joining a guild would be beneficial but are there any specific places I could look either in-game or else where that may offer more information? Thanks a bunch :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
If you were ally, I can run 2s with you if you like to get you point capped. It's WAY faster than doing bgs to get conquest :P
Edited by Nazegos on 12/28/2012 6:59 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]