The Codex of Xerrath

Black market auction house?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
IMO:

Hitting 2200 in arena/RBG or killing a specific and select list of Heroic Bosses in the current tier should award the Codex.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
They should give it for free for people who completed the Dreadsteed quest.

Otherwise, GOLDSINK!

:D

I like this idea a lot.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
IMO:

Hitting 2200 in arena/RBG or killing a specific and select list of Heroic Bosses in the current tier should award the Codex.

I hate this idea a lot.

Codex should drop if random mobs and lead to a fun and exciting quest that involves scalping paladins and raising the dead. Revealing bits and pieces of lock lore along the way.

It should not be locked away for the elite carried who happen to be part of an "elite" guilds raiding progression squad.

Also; green fire is for destro.

No one raids as destro.

Wouldn't add up.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
^^^

People raid and do well with all specs. Demo uses a lot of fire actually; I'm often spamming Soulfire.

That said, I agree that Blizzard wouldn't make such a high raiding/PvP requirement for the flair of one class.
Edited by Xythin on 1/10/2013 1:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
^^^

People raid and do well with all specs. Demo uses a lot of fire actually; I'm often spamming Soulfire.

That said, I agree that Blizzard wouldn't make such a high raiding/PvP requirement for the flair of one class.

If they make it BMAH I will not be happy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
If Tome of Dalaran Brilliance teaches us anything, it will likely be a gold sink.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
They should give it for free for people who completed the Dreadsteed quest.

Otherwise, GOLDSINK!

:D

I don't think I have ever loved a post more than this one right here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
IMO:

Hitting 2200 in an arena is light years easier than killing all the heroics bosses in a raid tier.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
IMO:

Hitting 2200 in an arena is light years easier than killing all the heroics bosses in a raid tier.

I doubt they do this because it wouldnt just be on the warlock...it would be on the people he/she plays with.

It will probably be a drop rate perhaps like jeeves or something
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
IMO:

It's light years more difficult, actually, but the point of what I said was to allow top PvE/PvP players to acquire the Codex as an extra reward.

Why are you commenting on the difficulty of hitting 2200 this season when you've never even broke 1500 in any bracket of rated PvP? Lol.
Edited by Psyops on 1/11/2013 11:55 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]