Operation: Orgrimmar

90 Dwarf Paladin
Edit: Attacks on 12/29 (131hks) and 3/10 (35hks)

A leaked memo from Alliance High Command some how makes it to Orgrimmar...

Subject: Rogue operatives within the Alliance Navy
Request: Reinforcements

Positions within the Krasarang Wilds are being over run. These "Everotters" you sent me were good for a time but I caught wind of them saying they'd just end this war on their own. They started passing around leaflets within camp describing their "plan" to assassinate the Horde Warchief in Orgrimmar. Despite attempts to arrest the mutineers they managed to abscond with our ships. Complete desertion of duty. I need REAL sailors who don't go off half cocked on some suicide mission if you plan to have us hold this beach!

I want all three of you Horde on this server to be at your city this Friday night for a good old fashioned rumble. Figure this early in the expansion should be entertaining.
Edited by Ort on 3/10/2013 4:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I can imagine how this goes.

Because of this post, there's way more than 3 of you, and the only hordes that showed in Orgrimmar at night is a couple of lowbies, you peeps proceed to gank and camp the poor saps that happened to be there.

While we're getting Gold in Challenge modes.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Well you already have your city defender Ryure. But the Horde needs you. Seeing how you make up 1/3rd of it's strength.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/27/2012 11:47 PMPosted by Ort
Well you already have your city defender Ryure. But the Horde needs you. Seeing how you make up 1/3rd of it's strength.

I have an irrational fear of feral druids.

There's just *something* about them that makes me want to bubble hearth them away.

The fact they can get shattering throw is even more terrifying.

Strat: bring a feral druid, gg you win the battle.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Can't we just be friends?

I have better things to do than slaughter wave after wave of your brothers
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin

Because of this post, there's way more than 3 of you, and the only hordes that showed in Orgrimmar at night is a couple of lowbies, you peeps proceed to gank and camp the poor saps that happened to be there.

I've been wondering how you guys manage gold with only three people for your challenge mode group.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

I've been wondering how you guys manage gold with only three people for your challenge mode group.

Thank goodness for CRZ, huh?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock

Too bad those guys are dingleberries most of the time
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

Too bad those guys are dingleberries most of the time

I don't know what's a worse thing to imagine, the prospect of Ryure tanking, or him dpsing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I healed since tBC, and when my old guildies found out that I swapped to ret, they fainted.

But the propsect of me tanking?

My current guildies would faint.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I was once a tank...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
LoS turtling inside the AH is hardly an attack. :l
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Oh man Ziharkk. I saw your /pat in the end there. Yeah I gave us 45 minutes to drum up as many people as we could. In the end we only brought 18. So charging about town was what we had. Good run though. We ran from one end of town to the other. But eventually we got boxed in to that Auction House and fought to our glorious deaths.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
But marching between both banks is. :3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Well I'll give you guys credit, it was fun- and I can definitely empathize with not having enough people to do things. ;s

It was indeed glorious, and I dug you all graves in the Valley of Honor.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
We'll probably do another in a few weeks. Or maybe you can come to Ironforge? It's lovely this time of the year. Actually it's the same all year cause we live in a cave. So just stop by whenever.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
We used to visit the Tram all the time, but these days CRZ makes it a tad crowded.

I'm not much of a cave fan, but I do adore the tram.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Awww manggg, did i miss out on killing pathetic lil Alliances? D:
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We used to visit the Tram all the time, but these days CRZ makes it a tad crowded.

I'm not much of a cave fan, but I do adore the tram.

Aka, too many fishes in the hole that we used to fish.

We need to use specific lures to catch alliance fishes.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/29/2012 09:48 AMPosted by Asageh
Awww manggg, did i miss out on killing pathetic lil Alliances? D:

Sweet 2s team bro.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]