Help with Razer Naga Healing

85 Human Paladin
Hey guys I have been using Razer Naga mouse for awhile now. I have sorta of used it with healing, but really im not quick enough to get through al the people that needs to be healed . So im in a predictament, before i got razer naga i used healbot. I have since found out that it does not work to well with the mouse. So are thier any other healers out there that use razer naga that has some addon that can help them heal in a 10-25 man raid quickly.

What im asking is if you happen to use the Razer Naga mouse, what healing addons do you use for quick target and click and cast.

I have just resorted to clicking the pictures on the sidebar and going to town with heals but i would think thier something easier out there.

Thanks in adance guys.
Reply Quote
I have a Naga and use VuhDo.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I just use ElvUi for all my healing purposes, it takes a while to set up, but mouseover macros works on Party Frames, 10 man Raid Frame, 25 man Raid frame and 40 man raid frames. Its just about perfect for me.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Healbot with mouseover macros and some built in clickies in healbot.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Thanks guys Im going to try VuhDo first seems to be easy enough to set up. AKA less work :). If i dont like it i guess mouse over commands is next.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Vuhdo has built in mouseovers, and works like a charm with the naga. Basically just open up the config /vuhdo opt, go to the Spells tab and chose the second option on the right (I think it's called Keys local, but I'm not at home right now) and then you just write the name of the spell in the text field and then on the right you just click whatever button you want on your naga. This way you don't have to make any additional macros and you don't have to first target anyone and then cast the spell.
Reply Quote
I use ElvUI with my Naga mouse too and have no issues.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I use Original Naga with VuhDo also.
Reply Quote
I don't use any healing addons with my Razer Naga.

I have my main spells bound to 1-6 and shift + 1-6, and my lesser used abilities bound to the 7-12 and shift + 7-12 (they're more annoying to hit, in my opinion). Then I click raid frames to get a new target and I heal like that. Works pretty well for me.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
mouseover macros bound to 1-11 (12 has always been my /focus [@mouseover] and shift-mount), some with shift or alt modifier (although few).

Using blizz default raid UI

Why? When 5.1 came out our guild was paralyzed by how bad healers had become without "their mods". I wasn't. Doesn't happen too often but just helps limiting the amount of mods I need to download mostly for cosmethic purposes. Most healing mods features can be replaced by easy use of macros.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/29/2012 10:58 AMPosted by Keau
Why? When 5.1 came out our guild was paralyzed by how bad healers had become without "their mods". I wasn't. Doesn't happen too often but just helps limiting the amount of mods I need to download mostly for cosmethic purposes. Most healing mods features can be replaced by easy use of macros.

A bunch of these same *healers* found this out when they tried to heal in ToR, too...lol.

OP -

Original Naga + VuhDo, though I really don't use the Naga buttons to heal. I use them for other things. VuhDo is great, and I use it on every character, regardless of role.

Riôt
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
The Naga and VuDuo, is what I use. works out good. I make left click " /target" and that way if i wind up clicking on a raid window it doesn't cast anything. I just use 1-12 for heals and for MW monk i use shift 1-12 for mele.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
With the Naga, use either mouseovers or Clique, and use whatever healing frame you like best - it doesn't matter. Grid, Grid2, Healbot, and Vuhdo are all very good full-featured frames; it's just an aesthetic choice. The default UI will do just fine as well.

(note: Healbot won't work with Clique.)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/30/2012 08:35 PMPosted by Kaeladin
full-featured frames

12/30/2012 08:35 PMPosted by Kaeladin
(note: Healbot won't work with Clique.)

:p

Wecome back Kaels :)

Riôt
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I use the Naga Hex when healing, I also use healbot. Prefer it over grid and standard raid frames with clique or mouseovers. With the Hex you can go into the program and config the side buttons to either go with 1-6 or N1-N6. Also In healbot it counts the 1 and 2 side buttons as Mouse Button 4 and Mouse Button 5. I use those two with healbot as UE and riptide. I found that personally I like using shift + click, alt + click, and ctrl + click combos. My shamans set up is as follows. UE MB4, Riptide MB5, Chain Heal Shift RC, Healing Wave LC, Greater Healing Wave RC, Purify Shift RC, Earth Shield Alt LC, Healing Surge Middle Mouse button.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]