Best Healing PVP class for 5.2??

90 Human Warlock
hey guys, at release of 5.1 I decided not level a druid since i were scared that they will be as bad as in cata... sadly they r probably most OP healing class atm considering shammans nerf. Now in my server theres a huge leak of healers, and trade chat is spamming all the time... i want to go pure healing and willing to play only a healer.... I deffenatly gonna play a pally, and for second class im thinking about a monk or a shammy....( i dont like nerfs to cyclone and displacent beast so im not taking a druid, and priests idk i guess they need more buff)
Please tell me what you think, maybe im wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Shadow priest
Reply Quote
1 Troll Shaman
If your choice is between a monk and shaman, go for shaman. Monks aren't that great either, they're pretty much where disc is.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
hey guys, at release of 5.1 I decided not level a druid since i were scared that they will be as bad as in cata... sadly they r probably most OP healing class atm considering shammans nerf. Now in my server theres a huge leak of healers, and trade chat is spamming all the time... i want to go pure healing and willing to play only a healer.... I deffenatly gonna play a pally, and for second class im thinking about a monk or a shammy....( i dont like nerfs to cyclone and displacent beast so im not taking a druid, and priests idk i guess they need more buff)

Druids are the most OP healing class ATM? LOL...

Right now....

Shaman
Pally
Druid
Priest/Monk

After the patch, top 2 don't change, druid gets much much worse, priest stays garbage, and monk gets better.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest

Druids are the most OP healing class ATM? LOL...

Right now....

Shaman
Pally
Druid
Priest/Monk

After the patch, top 2 don't change, druid gets much much worse, priest stays garbage, and monk gets better.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/28/2012 08:40 PMPosted by Deathcoil

Not too sure about resto dr00ds getting much worse. The stealth from displacer beast broke anyway from the dots, and other talents are having their healing increased. Still too soon to tell for sure though.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
12/29/2012 12:42 AMPosted by Nexian

Not too sure about resto dr00ds getting much worse. The stealth from displacer beast broke anyway from the dots, and other talents are having their healing increased. Still too soon to tell for sure though.

too bad resto druids don't get dispels like the other healers
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Druids probably fall to 3rd behind holy paladins and shamans. Monks and discs will still be at the bottom, is my guess. These last 2 classes run out of mana way to fast to keep up with the top 3.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
cya
only class in the game with a usable lay on hands in arena.

well, that's essentially what life swap is.

um, no.
Reply Quote
Shamans are definatly rocking the charts right now.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Here is the order of best to worst healers

Sham
Hpaly
Resto Druid
SPriests
Warriors
Warlocks
Ret Paladins
Dpriest/monks

done.
Edited by Strohmiov on 1/8/2013 1:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
From what little I've done in arena this season (2s and 3s), I would say resto shamans are the strongest. I haven't really come across many healing monks in pvp. Druids and paladins are about the same. Other priests, they just die.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
You must be talking arenas b/c current I rock rbg's and Rdruids are nice but when their tree is gone it doesn't take much to drop one they depend on Hpal and Monks to keep them alive Rshm is only awesome b/c of their mastery more dmg = more healing = first in kill order of any rbg team. You will have more issues killing a Mw monk b/c we are so mobile and when our bubble is fixed + RoP pssh be dumb not to roll Mw on your RBG we kill all pressure and isn't dispelible 2/3s are going to be a joke vs all dps teams BURST = RoP = 0 burst = laugh. I see MW up there with Rshm imho in the right hands.

RBG
Hpal (double bop hof just op)
Rshm/Mw monk
Rdruid
Priest
bandaids
your mom's kisses (oh yea)
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
On the PTR...MW monks are probably the best healers right now. They have so many "I WON'T LET YOU GO INTO THE LIGHT" abilities lol.

Ring of Peace
Life Cocoon
Revival
40 range disarm
20yrd Paralysis which can be used while silenced and can't be dispelled
Uplift being a group heal that goes through pillars

Chi-Wave being a massive burst healing group cooldown on a 15sec cooldown for no mana.

No more blood fear and not having to worry about blankets from mages/warlocks have made them really good.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Here is the order of best to worst healers

Warriors
Hpally
RShaman
SPriests
Resto Druid
Warlocks
Dpriest
Monks/Ret Paladins
done.

Fixed
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
On the PTR...MW monks are probably the best healers right now. They have so many "I WON'T LET YOU GO INTO THE LIGHT" abilities lol.

Ring of Peace
Life Cocoon
Revival
40 range disarm
20yrd Paralysis which can be used while silenced and can't be dispelled
Uplift being a group heal that goes through pillars

Chi-Wave being a massive burst healing group cooldown on a 15sec cooldown for no mana.

No more blood fear and not having to worry about blankets from mages/warlocks have made them really good.

I lolled. MW still has the worst throughput and regen in the game (Yes, even moreso than Disc Priest). All we got that was good was RoP.

Life Cocoon is mediocre. It not being dispelable helps but seriously a Frost DK or War can kill it in a Shockwave Stun/Strangulate.
Revival doesn't even heal for that much and it auto dispels all so loving that mass UA damage and Horrify from VT.
Disarm is cute till you note it's only good on DKs (lol Weapon chain)
Paralysis DRs with everything (yes, it's a huge improvement from live but still)
Uplift heals for 30k per person for 2 Chi. What a joke.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
aww.. is disc priest that bad now? I was thinkin of reviving my priest again.. haha
Reply Quote
Locks
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
12/29/2012 12:42 AMPosted by Nexian

They still lost focus from you
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]