Neutral AH

90 Orc Death Knight
Does anyone actually Use this service ??

Thinking about putting Gauntlets of Battle Command up as sick of dealing with level 4 alts on Ah :D
or am i just wasting my time :(
Edited by Ordeál on 12/28/2012 11:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
back in the day toons use to move items from alliance to horde, and others like me use to ninja those items. lol!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Yeah, you only ever really see the Neutral AH being used to move items cross-faction. You don't see anything "good" on there ever (unless like mentioned above, you're quick enough to snipe bid something someone has put on for a low price before they can get it themselves).
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
I suppose depending on the server some people still use the N. AH for selling pets at a raised price for profits; like the alliance little dragons and moths, and the hordes cockraoches if i remember right. Think both factions can buy the cats now except for timmy's from Stormwind? Ive been out to sea too long, waiting to get back so I can play again!!!! errr....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)