Misha players

90 Human Rogue
I know most of you are into pve but you should really try out the pvp aspect of the game It dont matter how good you are if you just practice you will get better.we really need more healers, spellcasters for pvp if you need help I will run arenas with you try to help you out the best I can I just want to see more players get into pvp.
Reply Quote
88 Human Hunter
Does getting into the PvP side of the game deteriorate your ability to form coherent sentences and correctly use punctuation? If so, I think I'll stick to computer controlled enemies...
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Boom! Roasted.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
12/30/2012 10:28 PMPosted by Murr
Does getting into the PvP side of the game deteriorate your ability to form coherent sentences and correctly use punctuation? If so, I think I'll stick to computer controlled enemies...

What's the point of coming in here and criticizing someones grammar? The poster is nice enough to come into the forums and potentially offer help.
Maybe English is a second language to this person or they simply just don't care. It's a video game forum, not a graded essay!
Reply Quote
88 Human Hunter
12/31/2012 02:28 PMPosted by Corrado

What's the point of coming in here and criticizing someones grammar? The poster is nice enough to come into the forums and potentially offer help.
Maybe English is a second language to this person or they simply just don't care. It's a video game forum, not a graded essay!

I didn't criticize him at all. Just asked a question.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
12/31/2012 03:18 PMPosted by Murr

I didn't criticize him at all. I was just being an !@#.

Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
This is exactly why I still read these forums

thanks for that
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Misha is dead and only a few pvp players left.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]