GG World [Insert Large Number here] Race

90 Night Elf Death Knight
NC will be using the rest of 5.1 to farm gear and get ready for 5.2, as we will not be able to progress with recent events.

Losing a player due to medical reasons, and another due to, um, idk hes a phony so for being a phony, we shall just chill and see what happens.

What does this mean, you might be asking yourself or your favorite stuffed animal next to you!?

Well, we will be looking for a dps to try out basically every week until 5.2(so lots of chances alliance players, yay!) and when 5.2 drops have the 11th spot on the team.(no exploiters allowed, all those spots are filled)

So why would you want to join us!? Well, we have the finest of guild banks, our tabard looks pretty BA, there a tons of people online 24/7 to chat and pet battle and run dungeons, and did I mention we have a guild bank? If you want repairs, you must win 5/5 duels against random guild members every week, so get that ungemmed pvp gear ready! and the rest of the unimportant stuff like #1 guildserver/realmfirst masters/noobs/exploiters/and a guild bank.

Kay see you in 5.2 thundercats patch, happy new year and stay in good health #yolo.

Due to popular demand(information requests), it seems we have 7 bank tabs. and we are a lvl 25 guild. AND WE HAVE A VENT, HAVE NO FEAR. WE DO NOT USE SKYPE LIKE BURLY MEN AND LISTEN TO PPL MURDER THEIR KEYBOARDS.

Contact Whoever is online in NC for more info.(you might find 1 person)
Edited by Wickedsoul on 1/1/2013 6:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Why you bashing my guild?
Why am I never invited to these skype calls?
Why does everyone hate me?

Can I try out?, I have tons of LFR experience.
Arch can vouche for me.
/notsrs he hates me
Edited by Dulba on 1/1/2013 6:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Burly Men is hardly your guild Mr. Dulba!
And i do Vouch for him, as long as there are no ledges or boats that he may fall off of.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
Burly Men is hardly your guild Mr. Dulba!
And i do Vouch for him, as long as there are no ledges or boats that he may fall off of.

You need to get 1 more achievement point, somehow.
Reply Quote
Come on, just grab another person or two and you will be fine working on progression! Even bad players who raid 5 days a week can kill heroic content!
Reply Quote
Woah man, according to their WoL they raid 0 days a week.
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 05:57 PMPosted by Swaggs
Come on, just grab another person or two and you will be fine working on progression! Even bad players who raid 5 days a week can kill heroic content!

nah, rather out gear everything you know? allows us to catch up on the young and the restless while raiding. we on episode #3370, im scared for Jack D;. What one you guys on?everyone haz the same strat right?
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0069658/episodes
Edited by Wickedsoul on 1/5/2013 10:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/05/2013 10:18 PMPosted by Wickedsoul
we on episode #3370

Kate Linder is worth it.
Reply Quote
rather out gear everything you know

wat. garajal enrage 2 hard.
Reply Quote
Hey wouldn't killing farm content gear everyone? Then you could use the other 4 raid days to work on progression!
Reply Quote
01/01/2013 05:58 PMPosted by Wickedsoul
NC will be using the rest of 5.1 to farm gear

nah, rather out gear everything you know?

01/06/2013 08:32 AMPosted by Swaggs
Hey wouldn't killing farm content gear everyone?

yes, yes it would..................
Reply Quote
Out of curiosity why would you not work on progression? I mean it really isn't hard when you outgear the content and raid 5 nights a week? Like I said you can complete the farm content in 1 night I assume, unless you're really awful but clearly with the progression you guys have raiding a mere 5 nights a week you are great!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
AGB
y cant we all b friends we already no agb is best guild on server y does #2nd place matter??

here is song im learn on piano currently 2 cheer u guys up ^__________^
http://youtu.be/KzNK5rdu9Bc
Reply Quote
Out of curiosity why would you not work on progression? I mean it really isn't hard when you outgear the content and raid 5 nights a week? Like I said you can complete the farm content in 1 night I assume, unless you're really awful but clearly with the progression you guys have raiding a mere 5 nights a week you are great!

We raid 5 nights a week?
Reply Quote
01/07/2013 09:55 AMPosted by Wickedsoul

We raid 5 nights a week?

Well I'm just assuming considering your logs were public till people started bringing up the fact you have such great progression compared to how many times a week you raid and then they went private/deleted. Though I suppose things could have changed!
Reply Quote
01/07/2013 07:04 PMPosted by Swaggs
such great progression compared to how many times a week you raid

Some of our heroic Will logs don't seem to be up, around then we were living in Mogu so Ill give that to you, but after H Will I am pretty sure we all were content with that and stopped caring.
and before that it seems those are deleted, I don't do logs so idk.

December logs are the days we raided, nothing missing

Surprised we still in the lead.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Nope. We didn't raid over Christmas. Cryptic's not so heartless as to make its players choose between holidays and raiding, unlike some idiot Horde guild back in BC that kicked people who didn't play on Father's Day. I'd sooner quit the game than give up my annual Christmas trip to Vienna for the sake of this time sink.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
What happened to Barnabe? I have him on battletag and see that he hasn't been on for over a week. Is he okay?

I see that Swiftbearcat has returned, glad you have him back. Are you still trying to recruit?
Reply Quote
01/08/2013 09:52 AMPosted by Gorfion
What happened to Barnabe?

He is the big Phony. He's not the medical reasoned one. So I believe he is fine, he just didn't like the break we took, I think.

I see that Swiftbearcat has returned,

this is not a good thing D:

Are you still trying to recruit?

I think we are giving ppl shots still, again we raided like once this past week so haven't had much discussion on what the plan is.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]