WTB The Dusk Blade, or similar

90 Undead Rogue
Hey there, Adi here. ^_^ I'm looking to buy The Dusk Blade or one of it's look-a-likes. I'd prefer the Dusk Blade, but the others are cool, too. If you have it, send me an in-game mail and we can work something out. I'm willing to do the neutral AH, if required. Just let me know. <3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
good luck getting one..and good luck with your rash. I think they sell cream for that kind of stuff..
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
That's just rude, Anx! Telling everyone about how you gave me that rash when I visited you! D=! I'm still farming for it, but yeah, would be nice to buy it.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
-_-
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I have a nice shiny The Night Blade I can sell you if you are interested still. Just send me a tell in-game.
Edited by Cyclopse on 1/3/2013 12:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I added your warlock, but if you're on another toon, just add RID Midnight0489#1636 and we can talk. ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
And that goes for anyone else who might be interested in selling their dagger to me. <3
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Again, guys, hit me up! Still browsing around!
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I am on during very random times so it will be hard to get together. I tell you what. I will just cod it to you for what I paid for it when I get home this evening. I think you will be happy with the price. If not, simply decline it.

In case your wondering. I paid 800g for it.
Edited by Cyclopse on 1/4/2013 6:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Cyclopse, that is very kind of you thank you for doing that for him. Finally, an end to his QQ in Guild chat :)

-Trik
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Oh wow, that's awesome. I can hardly wait. I'll be on for about an hour from this moment, so if you catch me on, that's cool. If not, I'll be looking forward to it when I get off work. ^_^ <333

You're saving my guildies a lot of heartache! Hahaha. Really, I do appreciate it.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
No problem. Im at work as well. It will probably be around 8 p.m. central time before I will be on to send. It might be a little later depending on the wife :).
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Nice
Edited by Ánx on 1/4/2013 12:35 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]