You're not exalted until you're 999/1k

90 Draenei Monk
Nope. Exalted is exalted. 999/1000 is OCD.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Why did they do that though? 999/1k why not just 1k/1k? It's like saying I'm 99.9% positive what about the 0.1%?
Edited by Mælstromedes on 1/4/2013 4:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Well if you were 1000/1000 exalted with a faction, how would they stomp you into next month when you attacked a flagged person?

Imagine this:

Player 1 (sees flagged lowbie in a neutral zone): RAWR ME SMASH!!!
Player 2 (the gank-ee): OUCHIE!
NPCs with whom Player 1 is exalted 1000/1000: YAY! LET'S THROW A PARTY!

So yeah...
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
. . . . . . .
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Used to. Then I did Shendralar.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Nope. I always just move that faction to Untracked, look at all the Exalted rewards it gives, and forget all about it five minutes later.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Most factions just end up this way if you keep doing the dailies / BGs / dungeons / etc.

But...

I totally broke this trend when I got to Ravenholdt. Those dirty, thieving rogues weren't getting another stinking Heavy Junkbox from me. Nor was I about to take my Rogue back to UBRS/LBRS. Ever.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
I really wish I could just get 1000/1000. D:
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
01/02/2013 02:52 PMPosted by Stdz
Does anyone else feel this way? I just can't quit on a rep until I make it look nice and get the bar maxed out.

Same here, for the most part (although I really need to finish my last, tiny bit of Cenarion Expedition and Cloud Serpent rep.)
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
100 Human Warrior
I caught 2 extra fish for nat for this reason. as well as waited for right dailies to finish rep for each farm friend too to make them all maxed. then patch 5.1 goes live and undermines my work with a hack. (it's got code in it to force all "best friend" bars to show maxed out even if they are NOT). Fortunately i at least know my bars were all perfectly maxed out before hand and the hack isn't faking it for me. :)
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Oh yeah... I go all the way baby.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Haha, yes! Speaking for myself, seeing rows of reputation bars all maxed out is very aesthetically pleasing. And fortunately it tends to just happen without me trying too hard

Grrrr....shush you. Bit me in Stormwind.

Do you have any idea how much I had to pay a mage to conjure me a tetanus injection from another dimension because Azeroth doesnt have vaccines??

I asked the mage what it looked like. Know what he said?

"A new Mechanohog"

*mutter*
Edited by Zhenogre on 1/4/2013 4:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Shaman
if you have OCD don't look at the Armory at all

fixed
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
I cannot stop until it's a perfectly filled green bar. Maybe I'm OCD, but that's just how I feel.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
01/04/2013 04:12 PMPosted by Melithiria

This part I have to ignore; for you see, I'm that guy in Diablo III that has to break every single thing I can, clear the entire map, and squish every bug I come across.

(Sheesh, it's not easy being me sometimes.)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
01/04/2013 02:46 PMPosted by Sharmarli
Nope, the second I hit exalted I'm done helping them.

Hit exalted, open reputation tab, check box move to inactive, keep inactive collapsed so I can't see it.
Reply Quote
I'll admit that it annoys me that the bar for Fish Fellreed on my forum profile doesn't show as full even though the rep is maxed in game.

However, there might still be hope....There used to be two Tiller bars that were like that and now I see that only one remains.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
01/04/2013 04:15 PMPosted by Crithto

This part I have to ignore; for you see, I'm that guy in Diablo III that has to break every single thing I can, clear the entire map, and squish every bug I come across.

(Sheesh, it's not easy being me sometimes.)

Oh god, that reminds me of my sister in D2. She had to clear EVERY fog of war spot on the map before she continued to the next area.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]