Rate my Pally

90 Tauren Paladin
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostwolf/Triforce/simple

Redundant link is redundant.

Anyway, I was just wondering if you more experienced healers could rate my gear/enchants/gems/spec for me.

Couple of things;
-I know I should have Jade Spirit and 170 int, but I'm broke.
-Currently raiding 10man msv normal.
-Too lazy to replace mining.

Let me know,
Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Windsong isn't a bad enchant so I wouldn't frown on that. You could however change the enchant on your boots to panderan step for a bit more mastery. I see you use PoJ which may be why you opted out of Panderan Step, either way more mastery would be cool.

Jade Magistrate Figurine is bad, no way around it. You want static spirit/intellect on the trink which it does have, but that crit on use is meh at best. If you have either of the other 5m trinkets I would use it.

Spec wise, you use eternal flame so the Glyph of Protector of the Innocent is useless, EF doesn't work with it.

Other than that you're looking solid.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
4pc... I'm jelly.

I'd consider getting that Klaxxi rep to exalted for the free 489 ring (especially if you're competing with lots of other spirit casters in raid).

Fruit barrel is a good hands off trinket.
Not so keen on the Figurine trinket. I'd consider trying to get the Vial of Ichy Blood, or if you can afford it a DMC Trinket and upgrade it. The Domination trinket is nice also with its large Spirit boost on a 1min cd.

I wouldn't worry over the bracer enchant - I'm still using mastery on the MSV normal bracers. I'd probably save Jade Spirit for the Sha touched mace (lfr version if you don't expect to kill Empress anytime soon).

Reforges are consistent with your gem choices. You might be at a point were you don't have to worry about stacking spirit so much - but it will depend on your raid group and who you're healing with. I was up over 10k at one point but I'm back down to around 9.2k but with more spell power and a little haste (mastery is awesome, but at times I felt sooooooo slow).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/03/2013 12:51 PMPosted by Glorÿ
Spec wise, you use eternal flame so the Glyph of Protector of the Innocent is useless, EF doesn't work with it.

Not quite true...it still transfers the direct heal, just not the hot. Depending on the encounter, a very good glyph. I usually alternate that and beacon/divine plea, with divinity being my 3rd.

Edit: Depending on your spirit needs, i'd consider replacing your red JC gem with a blue one in another socket, and using a spirit+int in the red socket. I run high spirit though, so that might just be me.
Edited by Corvala on 1/3/2013 1:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Windsong isn't a bad enchant so I wouldn't frown on that. You could however change the enchant on your boots to panderan step for a bit more mastery. I see you use PoJ which may be why you opted out of Panderan Step, either way more mastery would be cool.

Jade Magistrate Figurine is bad, no way around it. You want static spirit/intellect on the trink which it does have, but that crit on use is meh at best. If you have either of the other 5m trinkets I would use it.

Other than that you're looking solid.

The POTI glyph works with EF, just not the HoT tick. As for the Jade Magistrate Figurine, two of them dropped off of the same trash pack in our last raid and it's an upgrade over the scholo healing trinket, imo. I'll consider the pandaren step, but I think I'm cozy with the haste due to my talents.

4pc... I'm jelly.

I'd consider getting that Klaxxi rep to exalted for the free 489 ring (especially if you're competing with lots of other spirit casters in raid).

Fruit barrel is a good hands off trinket.
Not so keen on the Figurine trinket. I'd consider trying to get the Vial of Ichy Blood, or if you can afford it a DMC Trinket and upgrade it. The Domination trinket is nice also with its large Spirit boost on a 1min cd.

I wouldn't worry over the bracer enchant - I'm still using mastery on the MSV normal bracers. I'd probably save Jade Spirit for the Sha touched mace (lfr version if you don't expect to kill Empress anytime soon).

Reforges are consistent with your gem choices. You might be at a point were you don't have to worry about stacking spirit so much - but it will depend on your raid group and who you're healing with. I was up over 10k at one point but I'm back down to around 9.2k but with more spell power and a little haste (mastery is awesome, but at times I felt sooooooo slow).

I'm getting the DMC trinket on the 5th (thank god), do you think fruit barrel is > Jade Magistrate?
Edited by Triforce on 1/3/2013 1:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/03/2013 01:06 PMPosted by Triforce
I'm getting the DMC trinket on the 5th (thank god), do you think fruit barrel is > Jade Magistrate?

Depends, are you comfortable with your regen? Although I really really dislike crit, so I'd probably take fruit barrel.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Fruit Barrel > Jade Magistrate. There's a trinket that drops of the last boss in scholomance that is slightly better than fruit barrel.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Purely from an mp5 standpoint fruit barrel is the best out of the 463 trinkets, although the +int proc always seems a bit awkward to me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Your biggest problem is the fact that you have too many cats.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
01/03/2013 05:33 PMPosted by Saih
Your biggest problem is the fact that you have too many cats.

Impossible.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
8/10 would bang

I mean, raid with.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]