Morning Raids

90 Dwarf Paladin
Going to start morning raids Wen-Fir 6am Server. Will start after New Year. If you are interested in raiding in the mornings send me in-game mail with class/spec. If we have enough people will start raiding in January. This is open to all of Misha regardless of guild.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I surely wish we could afford to faction change a couple characters but not possible right now.

I will tell Sigg about it in case he is interested.

Good Luck, i had absolutely no interest from anyone when trying to get together an AM group so far this tier.
Reply Quote
I just about have this toon all LFR geared...:/...so im getting bored. I'm on layoff durring the winter and can raid in the am starting at 10 server. Ill send an in game to see how its going.
Reply Quote
53 Blood Elf Paladin
im in one called why tempt fate on cho'gall server.

progresssion isnt the greatest, but its a fun group of players and fits a good nightworkers schedule (25man also is a perk)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Any luck with the morning raids?
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
No luck. I wish we could of got something going but I guess LFR keeps people busy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If you need range dps for morning ToT runs, I have one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]