[H] FH 9/16 HM 10 Man LF Tank

90 Orc Warrior
We are looking for a high caliber Prot Paladin or Guardian Druid for our 10 man raid. We raid 2 days a week and sometimes comeback on a third for a couple of hours to clean up if we are being baddies that week. Our raid schedule is Tues/Wed or Wed/Thurs depending on what is going on that week. Raid times are 7:00 pm - 12:00 am EST. PST Intrepid or Restosin if you are interested.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
I'll gear my guardian druid up and come tank for you guys if Intrepid spends 10 minutes every raid night serenading me with the latest Justin Beiber song. Intrepid's soft voice caressing my ears as musical notes pour in creating a euphoric sensation that blesses my ears in the most heavenly of sound. The sky changes to a light shade of purple, blue, and orange painting the canvas to our deepest desires. Our hands intertwining as our eyes lock on to each other. His voice still singing with such grace that I lose myself in a calm sea of still water. Then his voice stops and reality comes flooding in, rushing so fast that my eyes can't keep up until it stops and I'm back in World of Warcraft standing before the progression boss that has plagued us with many wipes. My mind more focused than before as we rush our enemy and down him with ease. The realm will be chanting our guild name. Memoirs! Memoirs! Memoirs!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Sup. Dis is Natedawg.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]