25 Man Raiding

90 Pandaren Shaman
To my understanding there is not one 25 raiding guild on this sever.

Well I had a great idea why don't we as a sever have a select few or more from each guild that would like to 25 man raid do so.

I come from a 25 man raid guild point of view and 10 mans just dont satisfy me as much as 25 mans do.

As a new GM myself I'm learning working together with other guild is going to get you places in this game, with the amount of people on this server.

So Guilds like
Dark Scion
Challenge Accepted
The Necromancers

Which I do not have GM ties to set aside your epeens and worry less about not getting guild kills on 25 man and worry about how much this server lacks 25 man raiding.

THINK ABOUT THE RAIDERS!!

This is the end of my message =]
(Sorry about Grammar)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Believe it or not, some people simply prefer 10 mans. It's pretty silly to come here and accuse guilds you want to merge with of having ego issues and generally behave like they owe you something.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
There used to be 25 man guilds on this server... also, scratch Challenge Accepted off your list lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/17/2012 05:40 PMPosted by Achïlles
... also, scratch Challenge Accepted off your list lol

^this.

Challenge Accepted stopped raiding at the end of Dragon Soul.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
Challenge Accepted

Left

The Necromancers

Killed by some weird guy.

I wanted to raid 25 man...so I left.
Edited by Chrysaora on 12/17/2012 6:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
12/17/2012 05:12 PMPosted by Nixxe
Believe it or not, some people simply prefer 10 mans. It's pretty silly to come here and accuse guilds you want to merge with of having ego issues and generally behave like they owe you something.

Nixxe Nixxe we meet again, I didnt mean for my Epeen quote to be taken so seriously, it was a joke. What do I expect sarcasm and joking dont do well in text with my bad grammar.

Also what do I expect of QD, I threw out an idea in a way to grab attention to ones who want to try a 25 man setting.

I do know that QD once Raided 25 mans, I was in The Wicked one myself and moved on to some other 25 man raiding guilds.

I do know that I have a few GM's that like the sound of it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
12/17/2012 06:40 PMPosted by Xhenort
Nixxe Nixxe we meet again,

I guess.
Reply Quote
I use to like 25 mans also until i started raiding 10 mans. 25s are just boring now u can seriously just about mindlessly dps because someone else can carry your interrupts etc
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]