<The Raiders Bank> 4/16HM LF HEALS

90 Tauren Paladin
<The Raiders Bank>Is an Oceanic guild on Thaurissan. We are a fun bunch of raiders who just want to get in and get stuff done. We are currently 16/16 Normal Mode and 4/16 HM MSV. We raid Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays at 7pm SvT - 10pm SvT.

We are currently recruiting no one at the moment. Must be at least 480 ILvl, have downed previous hardmode content and be committed to a progression guild.

If you're interested add me on Afrodizzy#6300 or pst me ingame or one of the following officers Devah, Chimlele or Peztastic.
Edited by Iworkout on 1/1/2013 6:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
If your Interested in applying, Please post a parse of DPS log and/or Relevant raid experiance either current or Previous.
We aren't looking for super serious players but ones with a sense of humour and an ability to learn from mistakes. !@#$ happens #YOLO

Contact me Ingame for a trial or more info if you think you got what it takes sunshine xoxo
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Bump! Wtb good Resto Druid.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]