Hey, can I just make this my personal forum?

90 Tauren Shaman
I mean, all the RPers seem to have taken off because of the trolls.

And the trolls, with no RPers to grief, have themselves taken off for greener pastures to destroy.

Can I just, like, use this instead of facebook to post poetry and pictures and daily status updates that no one gives a crap about anyway?

I'm going to just go ahead and do that.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
The rain…

Eyes of shadow-water
eyes of well-water,
eyes of dream-water.

Blue suns, green whirlwinds,
birdbeaks of light pecking open
pomegranate stars.

But tell me, burnt earth, is there no water?
Only blood, only dust,
Only naked footsteps on the thorns?

The rain awakens…

We must sleep with open eyes,
we must dream with our hands,
we must dream the dreams of a river seeking its course,
of the sun dreaming its worlds,
we must dream aloud,
we must sing till the song puts forth roots,
trunk, branches, birds, stars,
we must find the lost word,
and remember what the blood,
the tides, the earth, and the body say,
and return to the point of departure…

Octavio Paz, 1914-1998
Reply Quote
100 Undead Death Knight
Might as well make it yours. Sick of this server's complete lack of activity. They really don't deserve their own forum...at least you make an effort.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Aye Branagan, I'm frustrated by the lack of activity at times as well, especially on the forum, which used to be thriving.

At the same time, our server does have activity, it's just a well kept secret. Guardian is 6/6 in the Vaults, Forge is 4/6 on heroic. There's a TON of active PvP and RP guilds, and the Superfriends are doing an outstanding job of getting Thorium Brotherhood Horde back up to its fighting standard during Wrath. For the Horde raids are being run regularly again, and I do not believe it will be long before we have another 320 man raid, either.

The sad thing is, nobody would really know about these things if they didn't know where to look.

I'm excited about the direction Thorium Brotherhood Horde is heading. I just wish it were a bit more clear that this server and especially this faction have something to be proud of, and that folks were a bit more vocal about it.

Until then, I'll be posting status updates about what I've most recently eaten.
Edited by Ashishishe on 12/18/2012 7:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I would post more if there were a chance more would read :) but sadly it would be like talking to ones self at this point. I do hope it gets better.

I am making gingerbread cookies tonight, I'll update you on how they taste!

Teh
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Wonderful! I shall await your full report on the gingerbread, my workplace had some made from a box mix and it just wasn't very good. Hope yours is better!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
*hugs Ashi*

I'm not much of a forum person :(

Oh, and I'm going to be testing to see if my computer can handle fraps for our escapades *wink wink*.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
*clicks Like on everything*
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Feathermoon likes all you do Ashi.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
*hugs Ashi*

I'm not much of a forum person :(

Oh, and I'm going to be testing to see if my computer can handle fraps for our escapades *wink wink*.

No worries Aracna. I do hope it's able to get some good footage. This promises to be one of our biggest raids ever.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
12/20/2012 11:43 AMPosted by Blight
*clicks Like on everything*

Even the political posts? YAAAAY!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
12/21/2012 04:01 AMPosted by Noslferatu
Feathermoon likes all you do Ashi.

Well thanks a ton, Noslferatu!

I wasn't aware we'd done anything for Feathermoon, though it would be good to team up with your Horde over there for something MASSIVE at some point...
Edited by Ashishishe on 12/25/2012 8:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Dear Princess Celestia,

Today I learned that rock climbers do not like it when you post hundreds of images of My Little Pony on their Off-Topic gun control and political threads.

GOOD.
Edited by Ashishishe on 12/24/2012 9:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
zzzzzzzz
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Since Amiralala reads these posts to assist in getting to sleep, here - for tomorrow night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy8Amut53qw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WhWDCw3Mng
Edited by Ashishishe on 12/25/2012 8:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
*types nothing in particular while at work trying to look like shes actually working*
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Since Amiralala reads these posts to assist in getting to sleep, here - for tomorrow night:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy8Amut53qw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WhWDCw3Mng

awe thank u.. those vids might help my insomnia
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Thursday the 3rd is a "Gathering" event at 7pm Pst in Hillsbrad at the large Inn near the lake. the 8th is a Tavern type event in Ratchet at same time and lasts 2 hours. The 9th is a trade caravan event and on this night we do a maneuvering test of our ship in Bilgewater.

All are welcome to come, these are ongoing events that our servers can do togather : )
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
I have seen a bit of RP here and there from some of the newer players that have rolled here. I am always open and approachable for RP. When I first came to Thorium I saw a lot of RP, but then it seemed to withdraw and fade away.

I am sure it will make a come back, but its one of those things that need a push or a shove depending on how you want to do it. Perhaps a server event or such. :)

As for the forums, many come and browse to read up on the latest, though its not much. I am always peeking in from time to time to read. I like some of the stories that can be found while drifting through the forums.
Edited by Jazminella on 12/31/2012 6:14 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]