Hey, can I just make this my personal forum?

90 Undead Warrior
I too go places to find RP and not just the cities and start zones. In all that search after server links, I see more TB RPing then my own FM cats.
Jinglez is doing the thread thing on the forums for FM. The RP society we are in use an IC chat channel as the social network for RPing, both planed and random events.

Talk to Pablofranco on Thorium Brotherhood, he is a player who runs the chat channel with us for yall. Mail him for invites to events we post. As well as tell him for events from your server to us : )
Edited by Noslferatu on 1/2/2013 6:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Ha!, here's my poem:

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
The Horde stink and so do you...

Enjoy :)

Lots of effort and thought was put into this. LOL
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Hey, all right! Season 3 finale of My Little Pony was actually pretty good!

Also, Alliance, the Horde have held all of Krasarang for 3 days in a row. I've had to be invited to Emerald Dream world PvP parties in order to see any action at all. WHAT IS GOING ON OVER THERE?!

This place is looking emptier than my "Kevin Federline Reunion Tour" Facebook group.
Edited by Ashishishe on 2/20/2013 1:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hey, all right! Season 3 finale of My Little Pony was actually pretty good!

Also, Alliance, the Horde have held all of Krasarang for 3 days in a row. I've had to be invited to Emerald Dream world PvP parties in order to see any action at all. WHAT IS GOING ON OVER THERE?!

This place is looking emptier than my "Kevin Federline Reunion Tour" Facebook group.
Not true, I was just doing dailies there on my alt the other day and we had our base, stop lying.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I'm NOT lying! It really WAS a good finale! Alicorn Twilight is kind of adorable...

Also, I guess I'm not logging in at the right times...
Edited by Ashishishe on 2/20/2013 8:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Got another for ya:

Oh how I miss the days of old,
where conquering DS was the goal.
Where ten of us got online,
and everyone was so sublime.
We ran away with epic loot,
and Madness's Jaw to boot.
We came from different cities and states,
but always made the raids and stayed up late.
Now Panderia is here and it is clear,
There are more dailies to do then we ever knew.
So if you get bored with the daily grind,
just get on your mount and leave it all behind.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
*Sips coffee and applauds.*

You're interviewing my brains, man.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm just impressed that we still have a forum.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Grimm, coming back to NBC on Friday March 8th. Can't wait..:)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
*Straps a unicorn horn and wings on.*

Hey, if Twilight Sparkle can do it, SO CAN I.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
You are not prepared.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Sure, sure. But there MUST be a book about how to be a good Tauren Alicorn Princess SOMEWHERE.

I'm sure they'll get into it next season.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
A bear was in the woods taking a crap as a rabbit hopped by. The bear asked the rabbit, "excuse me but do you have problems with poop "sticking" to your fur"? The rabbit replied, "why no I don't". So, the bear picked the rabbit up and wiped his butt with him.

*Curse words were edited, so the $#@%^& doesn't show*
Edited by Shadowln on 3/1/2013 6:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Sure, sure. But there MUST be a book about how to be a good Tauren Alicorn Princess SOMEWHERE.

I'm sure they'll get into it next season.
YOU ARE NOT PREPARED
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
During nighttime, I looked into the mirror and saw how I've grown. Promises I made to myself and father have been long forgotten. I'm sorry I let you down. Couldn't be the man you wanted me to be or the man I wished to be. Numbness is relentless, so is the fear of withering away like snow flakes in the Indian sun. My face seems hollow and my eyes red. I couldn't win. My spectacles are stained. I remember how I used to create an exaggerated crouch position while driving the scooter to feel mature. The shade of trees along the boulevard coming home from school used to envelop me. There's no shade now papa. My vest is stained with gravy,my pajamas stink of sweat. Hair full of dandruff and soul blue in envy. I'm Ani.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I feel as if I must be in this Forum, Hello I am Wytchdocta! I am Owner of the Guild Grim Grin Gang aka GGG or G3, we are nice and cool and do stuff and sit around and we have like amazing PvP'ers in our guild! Just thought everyone should know! Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Hello Wytchdocta! Congratulations for posting on this forum!

You have unlocked [The Secret Order of Emperor Ghostcrawler] and are hereby promoted to Lizard Leader. Unleash the Mortar Shell Catchers, soon shall be the Cleansing...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Ashe pvp is off the hook now on TB, sparring happening everywhere, people are pvp flagged all teh time.
Reply Quote
No, you cannot make this your own personal forum.

I sir protest!
Reply Quote
rofl... TB pvp
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]