Hey, can I just make this my personal forum?

90 Tauren Shaman
Ashe pvp is off the hook now on TB, sparring happening everywhere, people are pvp flagged all teh time.

....WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmMYFEsl-B0
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
omg ashisheshe how are you still here

you probably don't remember me :'D
i don't know if it helps to mention my hordie was a pippa
Reply Quote
83 Undead Priest
Would Madam like tea with her coffee? No? Very good then.
Sir Binkston chafes to go a galloping.
Moon Guard is gridlocked in a stasis of the unevolving immature, no gems of quality for some time, save for hushed murmur of remaining friends. (the wiser have retired to the real world)

Time Lost Drake is fickle on any realm, and the wyrms do not rest dulcetly upon the drifts of Northern snow.

Lonely days indeed, to roleplay by one's self. I would cry tears of piteous loathing, but I am forsaken. All ducts are dry.

Viva Halaa, and death to the tentacled of face.
Reply Quote
45 Goblin Mage
Would Madam like tea with her coffee? No? Very good then.
Sir Binkston chafes to go a galloping.
Moon Guard is gridlocked in a stasis of the unevolving immature, no gems of quality for some time, save for hushed murmur of remaining friends. (the wiser have retired to the real world)

Time Lost Drake is fickle on any realm, and the wyrms do not rest dulcetly upon the drifts of Northern snow.

Lonely days indeed, to roleplay by one's self. I would cry tears of piteous loathing, but I am forsaken. All ducts are dry.

Viva Halaa, and death to the tentacled of face.

This is beautiful.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Agreed.
Reply Quote
95 Draenei Shaman
I've never played Horde on this server, but I do remember being repeatedly killed in Telaar by Ashishishe back in Burning Crusade. Good times. Though at that time it was incredibly frustrating to not have a flight master, by now it's just nostalgia. :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Fun times, Funaria. =) I do miss them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]