Looking for a partner for AQ40...

Looking for someone to help me with some bosses in AQ40, (Frost damage) the glob thing and to tank and kill the caster twin. I can solo them but not kill the glob or the 2nd twin to make her lootable.

We can discuss some form of payment, if you are interested please look me up in game I will be on tonight around 7-7.30.

All I really care about are the quest drop until I get the rest of what I need and any plate for transmorg.

Thank You
-Ina
Edited by Inanimus on 12/18/2012 11:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
While I cannot help you with your runs due to cross-faction boundaries, I can still give you a bit of a hint as to how to beat Viscidus:
Brunnhildar Great Axe and Brunnhildar Harpoon are easy-to-obtain items from Storm Peaks that will let you freeze Viscidus. In addition, Blizzard recently made it so you only need to apply ~20 frost attacks to freeze the ooze, making the fight significantly easier.

Sadly, I do not have any input on your Twin Emperor problems. To this day, they still give me problems.

Best of luck to you though!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
But emps share a health pool... if you kill one, the other should die and/or be at around 10% health.

Did they change something?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Or you can simply apply Frost oil to your weapon.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
But emps share a health pool... if you kill one, the other should die and/or be at around 10% health.

Did they change something?

You have deal damage to both of them to be able to get loot from both. So if you just ignore the magic dude and burn down the physical one, you'll kill the boss, but only get half the loot.
Reply Quote
Thanks all I got a Shammy to help me, got the whole set everything I wanted.

Again thanks all for the ideas!!!

-Ina
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]