Grid orginization is not correct

90 Draenei Shaman
Help, my grid doesnt display the correct people in groups. I am supost to dispell group 5, but when i look at my grid frames, group 5 is everywhere, and i cant dispell the group because i half to think who is in my group. Can you help, i dont know if i messed up a setting somewhere, or if its a new "feture" to grid

I use grid, Icon(corners) and mana bar
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Hmm, I know that in the layout option, you can arrange by different things (class and group, I think).

Try typing /grid

Then click the layout tab, then the drop down option for 25 man, and select 25 man, by group.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Yea, its probably setup to organize by class and not group. I think it can also organize by role, so it might be doing that.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Open the Grid interface -> Layout-> Set the ## Player Raid Layout pull down options to By Group ##.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Aparently, when i installed a ui pack, it changed that setting.. When I went back to my ui, it was group'd wrong.. After finding it out, i felt like a idiot...

Thanks For helping tho ^.^
Edited by Graztoked on 1/22/2013 9:26 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]