[A] Sixth AD is recruiting

90 Worgen Death Knight
Hi Muradin,

[A] Sixth AD is looking for a few more quality raiders to join our raid team. We are an active guild with many friendly and helpful people that are welcoming of new members. The core of our guild has a strong tie to Muradin and have no interest in moving servers so we are committed to work with the best our server has to offer to progress through the current and future raid tiers in MoP. Our guild is home to several very solid raiders with lots of experience and can provide a solid home for both current raiders as well as player looking to start raiding.

We currently run 2 10m raid teams both of which are 6/6 MSV and 3/6 HoF. We have Vent and also provide flasks and feasts for raids. One of our raid teams has lost a few members due to server transfers and real life situations and is looking to fill in some new pieces to add to it’s solid core to fill out the team.

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, & Sunday from 8:30pm to 11pm server time.

Our current needs are:
3 DPS, one with a healing off-spec. ranged is preferred and one must have Time warp / Heroism.

1 Plate Tank, a solid DPS off-spec is a plus.

Any strong candidate will be considered though there might not be an immediate spot available. We ask that all applicants be at least ilvl 470+, know their class, and are willing to take the time to research raid fights and keep current with their class and role.

Applicants can contact Deadofknight or Akhra by in-game mail or pst.

Thanks for your time.
Edited by Deadofknight on 2/12/2013 8:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I wish you luck man, this server is so so dead you can't even find a DPS in trade at peak hours.
Reply Quote
Good Luck guys :)

I don't always agree with Sixth on some stuff (lol understatement of year?) but I have always wished you guys well.

Note to healers interested, as a former Sixth member and specifically healer getting to raid with their priest is an amazing opportunity, she is beyond awesome and you will learn from her even if you think there's nothing left to learn...don't pass it up! <3 Amun!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Thanks for the healer plug Fey, we are lucky to have her. I know we are up aginst it trying to recruit on this server but I have hope that it can happen. There are some good players out there who just need to take that first step in to normal mode raids. I was one of them about a year ago, I took the leap, the people in Sixth gave me a chance and it has worked out well.

So here's hoping that we can a few new people, fingers crossed, to take that step.

Wish you well as well Fey.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Well guess the world didn't end yesterday so guess its time to bump this thread. Still looking for some good players.

Happy holidays everyone
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Why doesn't Sixth AD join Paramount?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Seriously, we could all be stronger together.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Come on over, you guys will be welcome in the guild!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Good Luck guys :)

I don't always agree with Sixth on some stuff (lol understatement of year?) but I have always wished you guys well.

Note to healers interested, as a former Sixth member and specifically healer getting to raid with their priest is an amazing opportunity, she is beyond awesome and you will learn from her even if you think there's nothing left to learn...don't pass it up! <3 Amun!

Oh stahp it! You taught me a thing or two, and I miss my gossiping buddy. Was always fun healing with you on your druid; although your hunter kicks some serious !@# :3.

We are still looking for a tank and a healer (preferably with a dps offspec). So if anyone needs a raid team, or a guild to call home, just message one of us when we are on :).
Edited by Amunrë on 12/29/2012 6:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
12/22/2012 09:49 PMPosted by Nabelmar

Why doesn't Paramount join Sixth AD? If being successful is what you really want, offer to merge with somebody else. Not to have them merge with you. The idea is good, the way you're going about it is not.
Edited by Seal on 12/29/2012 3:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
12/22/2012 09:49 PMPosted by Nabelmar

Well I guess that ship has sailed, I wish you guys luck on the new server, I know that you guys will do well.

I think that there is a lot say for some guild consolidation on Muradin, many of the guilds have a some good players but not enough to make a whole team of solid players. I am not sure how easy this will be though because many of the guilds on this server are proud of there accomplishments that they have made as a team and are worried about losing it if they consolidate with another guild.

But that is off topic for this thread, As Amun said we are still looking for a tank and healer, with dps off specs if possible, so if you are looking for a new raid team let us know in game or on this thread.

Happy New Years
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Down to just one tank and one heal with dps offspec, preferably something besides a monk or priest.

Since the topic has found its way to this thread, I wish Paramount all the best on the new server. If Playthalius is sticking around, we would love him back :)

On a side note with guild consolidation, perhaps there is a happy medium. Rather than full absorption, more GM's and officers should friend each other from the raiding guilds and look to each other to help fill those spots within such a cooperative. If after running with one guild, it makes sense to combine, then so be it. I feel this way allows one guild to get a feel for the membership of another guild before they make such a huge commitment as dissolving the guild in order to join another. As GM of Sixth AD, my door is open in that respect, and my fellow GM's may feel free to send me a whisper to work something out. Many of us in this guild have alts and there are some other folks that want to raid while we form our third raid team.

Again, still looking for that tank on healer w/ dps os.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
We have filled out our team. Thanks to everyone for their help, with a particular appreciation to Thomasea from War Gods for allowing us the use of Iamba.

My previous post still applies.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
We are looking for a few more spots now so I thought I would bump the post. I have updated the original post to reflect our current needs. Also updated the progress of our teams, one boss down in HoF and solid progress on the second.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm a Druid tank with a feral dps off spec, although my IL is 466 at the moment meeting the 470 benchmark won't be too hard. I'm recently level 90 but am fixed on raiding but need a guild
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Back on the recruiting trail. Come join our team and have some fun killing bosses. Updated the post to reflect our current progression and needs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
WTB tankadin, a fellow priestie (shadow), and a lolmage.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Bump. We are still looking for a tank and a few DPS for one of our main raid teams. You will have the chance to step right in and start raiding.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]