90 Troll Priest
*looks up from his soggy alphabet soup*

Veiled!

:)

How was your Christmas?
Edited by Veiled on 12/31/2012 2:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
It was ok .. but I'm sad now .. "I" being the center of the universe was not aware that BTM disbanded. You guys sure brought some livelyness around here ... *sigh*

no more popcorn threads it seems :/
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
It was ok .. but I'm sad now .. "I" being the center of the universe was not aware that BTM disbanded. You guys sure brought some livelyness around here ... *sigh*

BTM hasnt gone anywhere
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
:O

My spies have failed me!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest

BTM hasnt gone anywhere

Debatable. There's, what, 9 people left who transferred with BTM in July? BTM is still there, as a tag, but the guild will always be a revolving door of cluster@#$%.

If you want some entertainment, just watch Worldboss stream.

Anyway, Happy New Year, Dareniun!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Thank you kind horde enemy :)

I'd call you Sir or Madam but quite frankly, I haven't a clue, you look like all woman but I'm telling ya, that voice is throwing me off a bit :/

:P
Reply Quote
88 Human Paladin
Thank you kind horde enemy :)

I'd call you Sir or Madam but quite frankly, I haven't a clue, you look like all woman but I'm telling ya, that voice is throwing me off a bit :/

:P

I am alliance too, though, SEE!! We can be frands! And I am a lady. The troll voice must be difficult!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
:O

OOOOOOooooooo that's some crazy mojo magic you got there :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]