So I guess the real question is this...

90 Orc Shaman
Are you the man who places the toy train set?

Or are you the man who destroys it?

I carry a Lil' XT around with me at all times for that reason. Someone drops a train, people start to groan, but within seconds the familiar "I'm ready to play!" is followed with a pounding and - POOF! - no more train. And there are many cheers by all.
Reply Quote
72 Pandaren Hunter
Saw the train set for the first time the other day in the Auction House. I had the window up for the auction house, heard the train, closed the window, watching everyone including me, I laughed so hard, then someone destroyed it. I thought it was great. But I guess everything is the first time! But it was funny.
Reply Quote
32 Troll Rogue
Destroy, all the trolley chants startle my sleeping puppy.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
DESTROY.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
A wind up train wrecker costs 200g. For every train set I drop, that's 200g invested for someone else. I consider it my own little way of charging the WoW economy to reduce price inflations on the AH. That and I hate AV as much as the rest of you.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
/Summon Lil' XT

Destroy!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I do not destroy it.

I find the perpetrator's home address. Find my way there. Trap them in a suitable echoing sound room, much like a bathroom. Then, apply nails to a chalkboard.
Over.
And over.
And laught at the delicious, justifiable irony.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I keep my wind up train wrecker in my bags at all times for them.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
12/22/2012 07:27 PMPosted by Iriana
I keep my wind up train wrecker in my bags at all times for them.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I love destroying train sets! :D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I destroy it ASAP.
Reply Quote
10 Blood Elf Paladin
I always destroy them if I don't want to hear the racket.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Got trains on almost every character on Darrowmere. Someone kills one just log out go to the next toon then redrop one. I rarely use them anymore but they are there for when im bored or get AV.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]