"Magus Senate of Dalaran" - For Dalaran!

"To protect and serve Dalaran."

Kirin Tor. Magus Senate in our old tongue. For centuries, the city of Dalaran has served as a beacon for the magical minded and the innately curious. From all walks of life gather the men and women of the Kirin Tor. Alone, we were separate and without purpose. Together we stood to create a shining beacon of a state. A city who's might rivals that of the greatest human nations. The Kirin Tor was created to catalog every spell, curse and incantation known to Azeroth and beyond. All who gathered within Dalaran came for peace and prosperity and to sate the hunger for knowledge that is inherent to all sentient beings. All under the ever watchful Violet Eye.

Our Guild's mission statement:

To create an active and helpful roleplaying community for the Dalaran likeminded. To rise to the expectations of our active members and RolePlaying community. We strive to uphold a welcoming, healthy and lore-abiding RolePlaying environment in which members may gather to play and RP for enjoyment. Be it alone, or with their fellow guildmates.

Now, What do we expect from our new members?

-Basic Grammar. At least to the point of having a good grasp on spelling and punctuation. Nobody's perfect.
-An open mind when it comes to Guild Events. Some small or neglected loose ends in lore may be expanded upon.
-Maturity. Please, this may be Moon Guard, but thats really no reason to go about trolling.
-Adherence to the Dress Code. Violet, Purple, Lavender, Maroon, Dark Blue, Gold, Bronze, Silver and variations thereof are in fashion this season, I'll have you know.
-No griefing. That is to include no harassment. No cussing. No Drama. No Counter-griefing. No fighting. No loitering. No spitting and no trolling.
-The best of you, IC and OOC.

How to go about joining:

Please feel free to inquire to any guild member online for information. Guild Website applications will crop up in a few days. Please meet up with a member for an IC interview.

Current Officers: Nigmå, Agarthon, Baelheit.

Storyline Events.

These lengthy RP events are designed to be contributing to the Magus Senate of Dalaran's overall history. Once each has been completed, it will be recorded for prosperity. Attendance to these events is optional, but they are the fastest way to increase your rank in the guild.

Stay tuned for more...
Edited by Baelheit on 12/20/2012 9:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
Man, I'd love to be a part of something like this, but Edrand absolutely hates everything that has to do with Dalaran...

If you want someone to come to your meetings to argue with you I'd be glad to oblige, though.
Reply Quote
Duly Noted, Mister Edrand...

The eye of Dalaran is upon you!
Reply Quote
Violet Bump.
Reply Quote
Duly Noted, Mister Edrand...

The eye of Dalaran is upon you!

Good thing I didn't put on that magic ring.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Bump of support! A very good concept!
Reply Quote
Much Obliged. You know, with the Kirin Tor being reabsorbed into the Alliance, it would be be a jolly good time getting involved in the community. I'd wager we'd bring a wild card or two to the table.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Bump of support
Reply Quote
Mage Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
*sexy panda bumps*
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I should get my pally alt into your guild. He's a Dalaran Paladin XD.
Reply Quote
12/21/2012 01:00 AMPosted by Raistlinn

Don't be fooled by his fancy hair and glowing staff!

Those Dalaran Mages are always up to something.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Not one, but two Dalaran groups recruiting?

I am impressed
Reply Quote
Well I must give this post a bump or two.
Reply Quote
Welp, seeing as my gnome was from Dalaran I guess i'll bump this thread.

I like the idea, always been a fan of mage RP!
Reply Quote
IT's the Kirin Tor drinking game! Take a drink every time someone says Mage.
Reply Quote
On a more serious note, Mage or Magic guilds on Moon Guard have always been scarce. As an avid Kirin Tor Roleplayer, reintroducing one to Moon Guard is my dream. Thank you for your support so far.
Edited by Baelheit on 12/21/2012 10:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
12/21/2012 01:06 AMPosted by Edrand

Don't be fooled by his fancy hair and glowing staff!

Those Dalaran Mages are always up to something.

Oh Eddy. *Arms around him* When I'm not up to something? I dig fancy hair.
Reply Quote
Dear vile sorcerers,

Nature does not bless your damnable Arcane magics, but we fully support your efforts for this awesome-sounding guild.

Love,
Aldreon.

P.S. I meant guild. ahem. <3
Edited by Verdantclaw on 12/21/2012 12:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
Dear vile sorcerers,

Nature does not bless your damnable Arcane magics, but we fully support your efforts for this awesome-sounding event.

Love, Aldreon.

Dear savage twit.

I burnt a rabbit today.. and he was dilicious. I appreciate natures gifts to the fulliest extent.

Love.
Some Magic Guy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]