"Magus Senate of Dalaran" - For Dalaran!

Pack yo' bags. We goin' to Pandaland!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Wednesday the 13th at 8 server, we're gonna be hosting a feast of cultures. You guys should come by and be all... Dalarn-y-ish.
Reply Quote
Excellent, feast! I'd be interested in stopping by, I promise I'll use my table manners!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
03/05/2013 12:53 AMPosted by Sunsilver
Excellent, I'm going to do it after maintenance tomorrow evening or Weds AM most likely, need to make sure I have everything I need from my 6 million alts but I will be over soon and look forward to joining you!

Told you Moon Guard had great Kirin Tor RP! :D

This is Alinar from Wyrmrest, in case you were wondering.

I thank you very much for leading me in the right direction Alinar!

I'm packing my bags now, kinda hard with the distraction of the Kirin Tor assault starting, but I want to get over and join the assault with legit Kirin Tor members and not rep grinders, so I'm hoping to be packed up tonight and put the transfer through and get to Dalaran and eat some of that cake before killing me some Sunreavers. It's good cardio exercise which I need.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
My transfer just went through! Didn't expect to see anyone on since its like 4:30AM but I'm on Moon Guard now and look forward to meeting everyone tomorrow, or later today I suppose
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Mage
Here's a link to Entilzha's full backstory.

http://pastebin.com/HFLNEWR4
Reply Quote
Our Magus Senate grows Stronger!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
i do say good baelheit, you have some horrible creature nesting on your upper lip~
Reply Quote
Just 'cause you can't grow magnificent facial hair, Forsaken...
Reply Quote
He's right Baeheit. YOU NEED TO SHAVE.
Reply Quote
And then Bael puts on his mask.
Reply Quote
YOU CAN NEVER STOP THE FACIAL HAIR!

FACIAL HAIR HAS A SPECIAL MAGIC OF ITS OWN, MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU COULD POSSIBLY IMAGINE!
Reply Quote
To protect and serve Dalaran.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
And for the cupcakes.
Reply Quote
And for the cupcakes.

I'm disappointed in you, Krow. You've been in rooms full of mages and not once have you asked them for cupcakes.
Reply Quote
Today a wedding! Then I take over the world with a warlock!
Reply Quote
Theeeeeeen you fail and die. The end.
Edited by Elberich on 3/9/2013 6:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
Back to the top!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]