"Magus Senate of Dalaran" - For Dalaran!

When mages pop by, we don't just "Pop" We Arcane Burst.

Fine then... "Wonderful! We might have to 'Arcane Burst' by then."
Reply Quote
Bump for Dalaran!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I looked at roster. Still no draenei! :<
Reply Quote
I wonder if we should allow Draenei and Night Elves. I'm sort of the fence about this. I know we are a part of the Alliance now, but Magic is still sort of a taboo amongst the night elves except the Highborne, and I think Night Elven Mages are going to learn from Them. Draenei also have their own magical institutions, and I don't think I've ever seen a single one in Dalaran. So I guess I should wonder why on azeroth any of them would have any interest.
Reply Quote
Bump o supporto
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I don't know to be honest. I would think some draenei mages would've joined the Kirin Tor at this point. They are featured in other organizations such as the Argent Crusade and the like. They are not "gone", however, I cannot find a single Dalaran mage that is a draenei. I don't know if this is really just a lack of update of integration in Azeroth or a statement that they simply do not participate. As some of the world's oldest magi, you'd think they have some sort of representation.
Reply Quote
Well, Miss Solinii, if you feel so strongly on the matter, why don't you provide us with our first? There is currently no level limitation.
Reply Quote
I'm tempted to make an alt! Sounds like a nice concept.
Reply Quote
Guild Ding Bump!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
I wouldn't mind being in this on my BElf, since he's my mage, sounds like a fun concept.

Though, I doubt a neutral blood elf would be really welcomed in Dalaran at present.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I wouldn't mind being in this on my BElf, since he's my mage, sounds like a fun concept.

Though, I doubt a neutral blood elf would be really welcomed in Dalaran at present.

I think a Quel'dorei is acceptable.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
Well, the character is a Blood Elf is all, and I don't have the money to Race Change him, and I wouldn't want to since I'm not a fan of playing a human or Night Elf and calling it Quel'dorei...
Reply Quote
Heyo! Time for another bump!
Reply Quote
We now have an Elf. Somebody fireball me.
Reply Quote
I am indeed a Night Elf! Bump for the Kirin Tor!
Reply Quote
(O.O) Ooooohhh... an Elf.. can I poke it?
Edited by Elberich on 12/23/2012 8:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
12/23/2012 08:54 AMPosted by Elberich
Ooooohhh... an Elf.. can I poke it?

Please.
Reply Quote
12/23/2012 01:54 AMPosted by Baelheit

* lunches a Fireball at him*

There you go sir!
Reply Quote
Well dinner time bumps.
Reply Quote
12/22/2012 08:00 PMPosted by Harpin
Well, the character is a Blood Elf is all, and I don't have the money to Race Change him, and I wouldn't want to since I'm not a fan of playing a human or Night Elf and calling it Quel'dorei...

Get an Orb of the Sin'dorei, a friend and a truckload of Potions of Illusion and you've got yourself a Quel'dorei. :D

12/23/2012 01:54 AMPosted by Baelheit

*Chucks a Fireball at Bael*
Edited by Brannes on 12/23/2012 5:43 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]