Patch 5.2 The Thunder King has Risen

100 Human Mage
Oh man, this is going to be awesome
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
12/21/2012 12:26 AMPosted by Tewa
Would be nice if they could wait until more than 18% of raiders had cleared the existing stuff before they started with the new stuff.

True, but I want pvp "fixed". Also ele shaman is long due for a buff.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Would be nice if they could wait until more than 18% of raiders had cleared the existing stuff before they started with the new stuff.

Before you complained there wasn't enough content. Now you complain of too much content! Zzzz
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Regardless, "too much content" is a good problem to have.
Reply Quote
The patch isn't out yet. So complaining that only 18% is silly as it could be 19% by the time the patch comes out.

Realistically though it'll be higher than 20%
Reply Quote
60 Worgen Death Knight
Thunder King just sounds cool.

/end
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
There are so many aesthetically amazing elements to Patch 5.2, that it was INCREDIBLY difficult to decide what single image to showcase. Many of us scrutinized a plethora of screenshots for days before deciding this was the perfect first impression to provide as a little gift for the holidays, teasing though it may be. But we think it sets the tone nicely, no? :)

Once we're back from holiday break, we fully intend to hit the ground running. Brace yourselves, my friends!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
Oh so keeewl!

:D

Thx for that Zar looks awesome dude ^_^
Edited by Mælstromedes on 12/21/2012 12:39 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
There are so many aesthetically amazing elements to Patch 5.2, that it was INCREDIBLY difficult to decide what single image to showcase. Many of us scrutinized a plethora of screenshots for days before deciding [url="http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.php?80608-Coming-in-Patch-5.2-Thunder-Isle"]this was the perfect first impression[/url] to provide as a little gift for the holidays, teasing though it may be. But we think it sets the tone nicely, no? :)

Once we're back from holiday break, we fully intend to hit the ground running. Brace yourselves, my friends!
GO TO BED! IT'S LATE YOUNG MAN!
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Rogue
There are so many aesthetically amazing elements to Patch 5.2, that it was INCREDIBLY difficult to decide what single image to showcase. Many of us scrutinized a plethora of screenshots for days before deciding [url="http://www.tankspot.com/showthread.php?80608-Coming-in-Patch-5.2-Thunder-Isle"]this was the perfect first impression[/url] to provide as a little gift for the holidays, teasing though it may be. But we think it sets the tone nicely, no? :)

we need more screenshots! also will 5.2 come with a trailer like how patches did in Cata?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

Seriously, in all do respect, shut up.
Edited by Dreambreaker on 12/21/2012 12:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
Been awhile since I thought 'that looks like it'll be fun' about a raid instance. Hope it turns out well.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Wow, that pic looks awesome. I hope the raid is just as awesome, especially since I wasn't around for Ulduar.

And could we please limit the whining and complaining? There are plenty of groups that have downed much of the content. If you're that insistent on clearing it before 5.2, join a new raid group.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock

It will probably be out Feb/Early March.

Plenty of time to clear.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Rogue

If you want to clear the existing stuff, do LFR.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]