Hows Nagrand?

Thinking of coming back hows Nagrand going is it worth coming back to or going to another server/
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Nagrand is a great place for all ages. With a flourishing economy and a great community it's one of the last great servers in the world of warcraft.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you are looking to immerse yourself in cutting edge progression raiding or even try your hand at serious pvp you will find a good home at Nagrand.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Heya stranger, come back here the server is still homely.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
Stay away.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
I just left Nagrand to head for Blackrock, as Nagrand is becoming a dead server and has been doing so since the release of Cata. Blackrock has far more players, a great economy (although item prices are low) but a fair few immature players from my experience.

I'm speaking purely from a Horde perspective however, Alliance Nagrand seems to be more populated than it has been for a fair while, although still not where it was at Wrath. I noticed you're already in Nagrand so I hope it works out for you, but there are a very small amount of players now on Nagrand in comparison to previous expansions. I've been there since BC.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Ol' Nagrand ain't what she used ta' be, but she's still got life in her yet.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Haven't done much if anything on this realm since the expansion, but going off the back end of 4.3 I'd say it's acceptable for what you used to do Mullo. It seems without purpose beyond a small community though, no real PvE or PvP base at all.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Mullooooo <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)