Recovering gankee.

So lately i've just had a new outlook on things since i i was ganked last week. I've been think hard, REAL HARD, about what to do next. Where is my gnomey life going to take me? I flew to the wetlands visiting the murlocks. The murlocks wiseman welcomed me into his tribe, give me his honorary spear. Then I traveled to mulgore, to live amongst the buffalo... The buffalo are declining these days, thought I'd help out. After all this helping and loving I finally came to a conclusion. I NEED TO QUIT FEELING SORRY FOR MYSELF, it hasnt been that long since that great day versus the warlock. I was just growing more and more powerful by the day. The incredibles welcomed me in, helped me with my rage. Convinced me that my rage was an emotion I should utilize on the horde. Now I'll be strong. Now I have freinds. NOW I WILL NOT BACK DOWN.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
get to 90 first
Reply Quote
to much bruh
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GgflscOmW8
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Be careful with that rage you're honing. In Pandaria strong emotions like rage can manifest themselves as terrible sha.
Reply Quote
1 Human Paladin
Breh the Sha of Anger is hard enough aka opposing factions we dont need ur "anger" making him tougher.
Reply Quote
I just killed the sha of anger with my mighty little short arms.

So if I weigh 20 lbs, and the pandas weigh 350 I have to be 350/20=17.5 times faster to generate the same amount of force. Just think about how fast that is hordies.... THEN WHEN YOU SLEEP YOU CAN IMAGINE ME IN YOUR DREAMS CHI BURSTING AT UNIMAGINABLE SPEEDS ALL OVER YOUR FACE.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]