[A] Fury/Prot Warrior LF raids

90 Night Elf Warrior
Hello ET, I am really trying to get into a regular raiding team and guild. Haven't had much luck finding openings for melee dps or tanking spots so I figured I'd come to the forums and put up a post. I am looking to actively raid pandaria content either as dps or protection. I am willing to do anything I need to do (applications, interviews, trials, etc) to get on YOUR raid team and actively contribute. I can make just about any raid time aside from midday EST during the weekdays and Fri/Sat nights.

Happy Holidays
Reply Quote
talk to me in game
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/21/2012 08:12 AMPosted by Skaltos
Hello ET, I am really trying to get into a regular raiding team and guild.

Heya, Skaltos. I'd love to add you to my 25-man raiding roster. Check out http://www.amaranthknights.com and see if we'd be a good fit for you. Right now, your primary role would be deeps. In addition, AK has optional Sunday 10-man runs where tanking may be an option.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]