Do people horde side still look at forums....

Do you? A simple period would let me know that you do. I feel that without the forums Mike would have had a much better fight against Evander and the whole ear biting incident could have been avoided.

Also seeing as how I have seen some interest from some decent players I've been thinking about starting up a decent group...just trying to gauge some interest and the rbgs would be Friday Saturday Sunday...

Have a nice day!!! .... ??? <3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
> decent players

Welp, I'm out.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I was Horde while I was on Terro.

> decent players

Welp, I'm out.
Reply Quote
So 1 person... /underwhelmed
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
im interested in RBGs and 3's/5's.

this expansion i spec'd ret, but willing to go holy if a couple other 2k+ people want to try their luck
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Mirax is a decent player she just doesnt want anyone to know lol
Reply Quote
3's and 5's is also something I'm looking to get together prefer players with 2k achieve...maybe 1750 if you can get someone to reputable to vouch for you.

The worst part really is just that there are plenty of decent players left on the server, but it seems like everyone has massively different time schedules.
Edited by Coker on 12/29/2012 9:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
Coker

Stahp.
Reply Quote
Savage I miss you babe...like the desert misses the rain...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Bump for Coker!

I wonder if it's possible to trick some alliance to swap to horde? That might fix the RBG problem or make it worse. But how could it possibly get worse?

Coker! Panda really? me likey goblin
Reply Quote
12/29/2012 03:49 PMPosted by Coker
Savage I miss you babe...like the desert misses the rain...

You're a panda, so no.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
If you ever hit the 1600 range in RBG and need the Rank 1 Hunter. Hit me up.
Reply Quote
01/02/2013 12:15 PMPosted by Savage
You're a panda, so no.

Do you remember all that time we spent in Moonglade rp'n? Now I do a little race change and you don't want to hang with your friend anymore....why do you make me so sad....why....?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
01/02/2013 12:27 PMPosted by Machop
If you ever hit the 1600 range in RBG and need the Rank 1 Hunter. Hit me up.

Watch out guys, a hunter whos never been above 1750 in arena in cata or wrath and has only gotten 1850 in 3s as kfc with the 2 biggest fotm classes is flexin hard. Must have gotten a bowflex.

O btw, saying you are rank 1 hunter on terokkar is like saying you have claim to the front seat on the short bus.
Reply Quote
70 Orc Shaman
Do you? A simple period would let me know that you do. I feel that without the forums Mike would have had a much better fight against Evander and the whole ear biting incident could have been avoided.

Also seeing as how I have seen some interest from some decent players I've been thinking about starting up a decent group...just trying to gauge some interest and the rbgs would be Friday Saturday Sunday...

Have a nice day!!! .... ??? <3

*Sensationalist title*

Pls help me do rbg's /beg
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
>Rank 1 Hunter
>Get !@# kicked by Sham
> Damn you one COCKY little mother$%^-er.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]