10 Man Raiding

90 Human Paladin
Hey everyone just a little information on me before we get down to business. I'm new to the server, and previous to transferring, I played Horde on Illidan and raided 3 days a week.I was wondering, what the general interest in raiding here? I came here for a friend to PvP, but I am looking to continue raiding. We would raid 2 days a week, Tuesday and Thursday 7pm-11pm. Not a hardcore team, but looking to clear all normal content and dabble into heroic. I'm looking for players who don't need to have their hand held. I would expect everyone to show up to the fight with flasks/food and knowledge of what they have to do, and how to play their class. On a side note, with this expansion especially, raid awareness is key. If you'd be interested please feel free to leave a reply, or message me in-game, thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I have a toon on Thorium Brotherhood and alliance raiding "seems" to be pretty much dead. Illogic at different times of the day and there's very few alliance on at any given time, which is why I haven't bothered to finish leveling my toon there. The horde seems to be more active according to Guildox.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
And that probably isn't a good thing. Right now, here's your two solutions for raiding on Thorium Brotherhood:

1) As an Alliance member, get into either Obsidian Blades, Tendency, or Nerds Next Door, and pray they have a raid opening.
2) As a member of the Horde, get into either Forge, Risen, Guardian, or Hells Angels, and pray they have a raid opening.

Of all the guilds on the server, we have 28 combined that have gotten past the first boss of MV. Of those 28, only six have progressed past Four Kings (though a few have beaten the first boss of HoF). Only Forge has beaten everyone (or, for that matter, ANYONE in Terrace of Spring). The highest progression the Alliance has in raiding is a clear of MV plus two bosses down in HoF.

Bottom line: get out while you can. This server is already bad enough with raid progressions, and Alliance raid progression is non-existent.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Sadly what the others have said is true. I came here also from a more active server where I raided on up to 3 toons 6 nights a week (though the server still wasn't nearly as active as Illidan, wow this must be a change!).

And...I havn't raided current continent yet since coming here. But, its still a fun server; people are nice and there are some pugs here and there. The community is smaller so its easier to get to know everyone, networking helps!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Well thank you for the information everyone, as disappointing as it is. Might still give it a shot and if not leave with the bitter taste of wasted money.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]