[A] <Reverie> Recruiting Raiders

90 Draenei Warrior
Reverie is a new level 25 guild looking to establish a 10 man core raid team. We will be running our raids 11am-3pm server time on Saturday, and 11am-1pm server on Sunday. Giving us a total of 6 hours of raid time. We are currently in need of a Protection Paladin, Affliction Warlock, and or a Mage/Boomkin.

Even though by default we are considered a casual raiding guild we still expect our raiders to come in and not waste everyone's time. In order to make the most of our raid time we want our raiders to show up to raids on time and ready to go, come fully enchanted, gemmed, and reforged properly. Also, food, flasks, and potions are required for raiding (Although we try to help each other as much as humanly possible.) Also, knowing the boss fights ahead of time and a general strategy for them is favored.

Some other bits of information you need to know is that we will never be a competitive progression guild, but we will progress as far and as fast as out allotted time allows us. We also are very much more towards the side of having fun, and not on the side of getting mad and arguing among each other. We do have a philosophy that one person shall not hinder 9 meaning if you don't pull your weight you are likely to get replaced.

Now for some information you do not need to know. There are probably too many inappropriate things said in our mumble for someone who is easily offended to take. So if that's you keep looking elsewhere. There is constant profanity and unusual conversations taking place almost daily. All in good fun though. I feel you should know that we love to make very in appropriate jokes about people's sexual orientation. So yeah.

If you feel the shoe fits feel free to contact Me, Damnbart, and Chiblet about getting in.
Edited by Potatojelly on 2/16/2013 3:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Strange fact number 1: I have a variation within the carpals of my hands. I am missing the middle carpal therefore shortening the length of my fingers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]