[A] Late-night/Adult LFM

90 Worgen Druid
Hey All,

My friend and I have been playing WoW together since TBC and loved to raid and progress through content but now that Real Life/Work/Family finally kicked in, we do not have as much time as we used to during the "glory days of WoW." Because of our schedules, we mostly play during the late evening (11pm-2am server) and wanted to try and form a raid group that would start around this time. We currently have a level 16 guild that we can use or form a new one. We are both serious gamers but due to Real life, have taken on more of a casual approach. However, when we raid, it is all business. Raid days can vary depending on everyones schedule and times as well. Please let me know if you are interested and hopefully we can work something out! Can reply in game(will be on Mattorr), reply, or email at jsiepka11@gmail.com.

Thanks and have a wonderful New Year!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]