[H] <Hell> lvl25 recruiting!

90 Blood Elf Priest
<Hell> (lv25) is recruiting socials and raiders! Our raid roster main raid Fri/Sat 5-9pm (and sometimes Sunday). We are currently seeking a skilled Boomchicken but all skilled applicants will be considered. Filling in roster/replacing due to attendance issues.

<Hell> provides raiders with raid potions, flasks, enchants, raid repairs during raid, and buff food.

Questions/Inquires/and interest please drop Glymmer, Moolaun, or Swiftpaw an in game mail or Apply at http://hellguild.servegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=23

*edited to update 2/10/13
*edited to update 3/22/13
*edited to update 4/10/13
Edited by Glimmerglam on 4/10/2013 7:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
still looking for that elusive resto shaman or holy paly for progression raid as well as more GOOD bodies for a ongoing raid group 2 for tue/wed.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
WTB healers, Shaman or H Pally .. immediate raid spot available.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
still looking for:

main raid Fri/Sat 5-9 ST resto shaman or holy paly with solid dps os

2nd raid Tue/Wed tbd (to be determined looking at 6 or 7pm to 10 or 11pm)
2 tanks, dps NON dk or hunter.

http://hellguild.servegame.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=23
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
2nd raid is now only looking for a dps, ranged preferred. interested in a solid shadow priest would be awesome but would be interested in any solid knowledgeable/skilled player.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
still looking...
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
/cast lvl 90 Hpally
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
Holly pally? Resto shaman? Where r u!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
bumped for revision.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Still seeking that elusive skilled Holy paly for main raid! immediate spot available.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
We need for group 2 a solid ranged dps class, and a solid healer, prefer priest for healing. You can pst us in game or post on here. Our progression for group 2 is in TOT on Tortos.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
To bad i dont have any gear i would love to go. :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
ilvl 500 Arms Warrior LF Raiding Guild Current Progress 4/12 Jin'rokh Durumu Primordius and dark animus
have a BM monk 12/12 xp

Monk- http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mal%27ganis/cayd%C3%A9nn/advanced
Please whisper me in game or get ahold of me via Battletag Runè#1357 (e is alt 138)

I also Like to PVP have a 1600+ cr
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
you guys still in need of a tank highly interested i'm 504 ivl bear. in game id is envi#1793
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
we are back to 1 10man raid group seeking an applicant pool of strong dps with high interest in a boomchicken.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
503 Shadow Priest LF raiding guild to join. I would be more interested in grp 2 for the raiding times. Please add Caramon#1782.
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman
503 Shadow Priest LF raiding guild to join. I would be more interested in grp 2 for the raiding times. Please add Caramon#1782.

They are back to 1 raiding group, They tried to use all of group 2s haunting spirits on group 1 raiders and put group 1 raiders into group 2 to gear them out and then move them back into group 1 lol.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
You obviously have no idea what you're talking about, the spirits were kept seperate and no one from g1 was ever in g2... that would make zero sence since they couldn't even kill magera. Once or twice when the raid week for g2 was over we would take someone from the g2 roster if g1 had a spot open. like omg. post on your main you coward. OMG WE'RE GETTING HANDED EVERYTHING BUT WE WANNA HAVE OUR OWN GUILD SO WE CAN WIPE TO TORTOS ALL WEEK IN OUR VERY OWN GUILD. /worlds smallest moron violin
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Don't know who "Iliketotems" is and I do not agree with him/her coming here starting drama.

04/13/2013 04:47 PMPosted by Crysìs
they couldn't even kill magera.

Because we couldn't even fill out a raid, starting up a new raid team or guild takes time. Let's end the insults here, please.

/freebump
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Shaman
You obviously have no idea what you're talking about, the spirits were kept seperate and no one from g1 was ever in g2... that woulG BUT WE WANNA HAVE OUR OWN GUILD SO WE CAN WIPE TO TORTOS ALL WEEKd make zero sence since they couldn't even kill magera. Once or twice when the raid week for g2 was over we would take someone from the g2 roster if g1 had a spot open. like omg. post on your main you coward. OMG WE'RE GETTING HANDED EVERYTHIN IN OUR VERY OWN GUILD. /worlds smallest moron violin

I have more idea than you princess, the spirits were NOT keept separate you guys stole all of g2 (even with the added help your group still sucks)
Your teasing the skill level of group 2? yet you guys are so great it took you 6 weeks to finish up normals LOL haha, even with the added help of taking group 2 haunting spirits and gearing your players in g2 hence getting more gear than other guilds, cute little insult. /worldsworstplayer.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]