Monday, December 31, 2012

90 Night Elf Druid
Here's a cat chasing its tail.

http://youtu.be/vyK0_i0U6fU
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Sooo, been on vacation the last week. Went to see some movies ate lots of chinese and indian foods, and then I just found out there's a mechwarrior online game coming out sometime soonish. Silly nephews, why didn't they say so sooner?
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
*hobbles in and shivers*

It's coooooold. *whines*

California cold, anyway. Y'know. Low of 36F at night, high of 52F today.

So, what did I do on Saturday? I went ice skating. Because it wasn't cold enough outside, right? Sunday and today I am suffering a sore bum and hip. (Two falls - one avoiding someone and one over-balancing when flipping around to skate backwards.) They certainly make sitting and sleeping a mild challenge.

I wasn't sore enough after that, though. I had to do a chest, shoulders, upper back, and arms weight workout Sunday morning. Then haul groceries home. Then haul water home. Then haul clothes to and from the laundromat. Guess what? I have ARMS. Aching arms that don't want to lift anything else. =P Today (if I get off early) or tomorrow (if the gym is open) I get to beat up on my legs and bum some more.

Does that make me about as loopy as a kitten chasing its tail?

ANYWAY ...

I logged on last night.

HONEST!

No one was there. =( No one at all. So I collected a couple footballs and had no one to kick / throw them at. And another Red Winter Helper ... of which I have too many already.

Sadness - I just realized we didn't even bother with a "Dear Greatfather Winter" thread this year. Mentally my head has not been wrapped around writing much in December.

/tar Bite
/HUUG

/tar Sentinels
/hits with feather pillow
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
The cat is cute, but my dog is more comical when he does it.

Also, hi, and stuff.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]