<Ouroboros> Recruiting more bacon.

94 Blood Elf Paladin
Here we go again! This time, with a new website.
Oooo, shiney.

<Ouroboros> is looking for competitive, active raiders to complete our raiding roster.

Raid is Wed-Thurs-Fri. Invites go out at 7:15PM server (CST), we pull at 7:30.
We are currently: 6/6 MV, 5/6 HoF (11/16).

We are looking to fill 1 Tank, 1 Healer.

Our "Initiation process" is 4 weeks with 80%+ attendance, solid performance numbers, and positive attitudes. Raiders are expected to maintain these standards to keep their spots within the team.
Loot is set to Master Looter/Loot Council.

As a raid member, you are part of our progression team. You are responsible for what you bring to the raid group. Above all, attentiveness is key. Know your class, your specs, and what you can do to help the raid. It is preferred that you research boss fights and mechanics before you step into the raid group. Know what we are planning to face each night and what you can do to help the group succeed.

You can visit http://ouroboros-tn.com/recruitment/ for more recruitment and guild information.

Think you're ready? Apply at:
http://ouroboros-tn.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=9

For quicker contact, you may add my Battletag: SnowThief#1864 and discuss applying directly.
Edited by Freyà on 1/4/2013 9:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Do I app again or get denied for over qualification?
Reply Quote
94 Blood Elf Paladin
There's "overqualification" and there's "being an alt". We filled the spot you applied for with a main toon - not someone who wanted a spot for their alt, no matter how dedicated or qualified they might have been.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I still don't see how it would have been so hard to think of it as my main is just another toon in a better guild who never logs in at the same time as I do. No conflicts between guilds, no attendance issues, gemming and chanting was flawless. Free top tier player? !@#$ that we want the game to be harder on us. Grats on your late kills, gl when you finally start working on real content.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
And that attitude, along with what Freyà said, is why we don't want you as part of the guild.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Implying I'd do anything except carry in your guild. Your logic at the time made no sense, trust me I was nothing but respectful when I was declined last time and nothing else.

I could see why most of my guild hates 98% of twisting nether. You all have downs. GL in future endeavors.
Edited by Vaylena on 12/31/2012 10:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
94 Blood Elf Paladin
We have accepted someone's alt - took it as their "Main - and the raid felt uncomfortable because they had the same attitude you do now. "I carried you", "You should thank me". You -were- respectful, and now you're an !@#.

P.S. Kairo's a good friend of ours and I helped heal their raids on Heroic MV. So...maybe you should take your meds and go to bed, child.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
And we were respectful when we declined your offer, and that is when you came back with your prick answer. There was a reason why we didn't accept your app, and that is because we wanted someone that would be a -part- of the guild, not just someone who would come to raids. You took that and decided to come back and degrade our guild and our progression.

Anyways, I'm done with this convo with you, as it's obvious it's going nowhere.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Who? lawl

o

grammatis is my friend too whats your point? We pulling friend cards?
Edited by Vaylena on 12/31/2012 10:25 PM PST
Reply Quote
94 Blood Elf Paladin
lol Wow.
Reply Quote
93 Night Elf Hunter
I like bacon.

Can you eat bacon after watching these?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLmWz1kvhZg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9voiXYB_7Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9MEIIR7DKM

(These are not abuse videos, ladies... protect your ovaries)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I dislike bacon!

and shrimp!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I too like bacon. Vaylena you might try some decorum, or people will start following your posts with a variation of "Tem no friends."
Edited by Jooki on 1/3/2013 5:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
You dislike bacon AND shrimp???? /mind blown
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Also, until Freyà logs in to update this post, our recruiting needs have changed to just needing 1 healer and 1 tank.

If anyone is interested contact Freyà or I ingame!
Edited by Ruby on 1/4/2013 9:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Tasty Drama > Bacon
Edited by Syllvette on 1/4/2013 10:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
94 Blood Elf Paladin
I updated it.

Drama = Free bumps. I guess we should thank Vaylena for something.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I updated it.

Drama = Free bumps. I guess we should thank Vaylena for something.

love you <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
3-Pally combo bump
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
A) Are you still recruiting?
B) Are you recruiting only specific spots?

I have other questions/comments but prefer to not air these in public.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]