Group 2 Anxiety Recruiting DK Tank/Dps

90 Draenei Shaman
In 2013 join a guild that is among the best on your realm!

Group 2 is looking for a DK tank/DPS. We are currently 6/6 in MV and 2/6 in HoF, (normal modes). We raid on Thurs and Sun nights 7:45-11 server time. We also have an optional raid night on Friday nights 8:45-11. We currently have a Monk tank and a Warrior tank but we really need another tank to fill our our roster.

Our team one is currently starting on heroics. 5/6 on heroic MV. We are very active; running heroics, alt runs, challenge modes, etc. There is always something going on!

We are looking for someone who is reliable, responsible, and eager to learn and grow in-game. We have a good time raiding but we do strive to improve our tactics and down bosses. Please post me in game on Iista, Bambooti, or Knitengale.
Edited by Iista on 1/1/2013 10:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
12/31/2012 09:59 AMPosted by Iista
Having finished heroic MV and halfway through heroic HoF,

wut? http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/perenolde/Anxiety
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I'm confused here too, not sure if stupid or troll. This is a tough one.
Edited by Gojechan on 1/1/2013 12:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Considering it takes about 2 months to recruit anyone on this server now-a-days, maybe he was just trying to be ahead of the curve so no updates were needed down the road?

= )
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Heroic Garrosh down
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Considering it takes about 2 months to recruit anyone on this server now-a-days, maybe he was just trying to be ahead of the curve so no updates were needed down the road?

= )

=D
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Sorry. I made a mistake. Nice to see that people read these though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]