Experienced Holy Paladin Looking to Raid

90 Human Paladin
Hi everyone,

I am posting on this server because I actually just recently met a Holy Paladin on this server by the name of Drbadabluntd and noticed that he was extremely good. His skill made me turn to these forums to see if I could make a new beginning on this server. As you can see, I do not have much Raiding exp this xpac, this is due to the fact that I was promoted to PvP officer in my guild right as MoP began, but then the alliance side of Stormreaver fell apart and died and all pvp died with it. So, now I have restarted my pve career and have been informed that there just isn't an available position for raiding in my current guild. If anyone is looking for a holy Paladin please feel free to look at my prior raid exp or add me Ronnie#1363 or Skype RoRoYoBoat123 , or reply to this post to steer me towards the proper place to app!
Thanks!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Hi there. We're interested in having you around :D

We are <Afraid of Elementals > and we are looking for talented players interested in and focused on 10 man raiding. We raid on Tues/Thurs nights from 8:15p - 11:00p EST.

If you feel confident you can maintain your offspec and are a strong and flexible player we could use you around.

If you are interested at all go to www.afraidofelementals.com and send us an application or message Aibe or another officer in game.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
my son one day..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]