Happy New Year!!

90 Human Warlock
To all the wonderful wow players out there and the Blizz team that makes wow happen, have a very happy and fun New Years! please don't drink and drive and bring yourself safely into 2013.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Err.. the world didn't end.
Edited by Girlsgonewow on 12/31/2012 3:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/31/2012 03:31 PMPosted by Girlsgonewow

Yet.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
12/31/2012 03:33 PMPosted by Korojin

Yet.

Don't blow up the planet! I have so much to live for!
Reply Quote
Community Manager
8 more hours to go here! A preemptive happy new year to all.

If you're in-game, check out the fireworks every hour on the hour after sundown.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/8157944/The_New_Year_Arrives_With_a_Whiz-Bang-12_31_2012

I treated myself to a delicious can of Kota coffee.
https://twitter.com/Rygarius/status/285894480966610945/photo/1
Edited by Rygarius on 12/31/2012 4:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Happy New Year to the WoW community. :) 9am, so been 2013 for a while here. Even got up to watch the first sunrise of the year, and saw Mt. Fuji clear as day. Was a wonderful morning. Hope everyone else has a wonderful first morning of the year as well!

Also, Facebook needs to add 2013 to year list. It's treating my posts as if they're Jan. 1, 2012. Lawl. Guess they thought world would end.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Happy New Year, everyone!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I'm currently in Seattle where I know no one other than my host that I'm staying with, so I have no car of my own and no friends to do anything with. Thus, no NYE plans for me!

BUT...I have a super view from my bedroom window of the Space Needle (which is about 4 blocks away), from which there'll be a "spectacular" fireworks show. So I'll probably be asleep, the fireworks will wake me up, I'll watch them and then roll back over and go back to sleep haha.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all :) and have a super safe 2013!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm currently in Seattle where I know no one other than my host that I'm staying with, so I have no car of my own and no friends to do anything with. Thus, no NYE plans for me!

BUT...I have a super view from my bedroom window of the Space Needle (which is about 4 blocks away), from which there'll be a "spectacular" fireworks show. So I'll probably be asleep, the fireworks will wake me up, I'll watch them and then roll back over and go back to sleep haha.

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all :) and have a super safe 2013!

If you don't have specific plans with anyone, you might want to just hike up to Kerry Park to watch the Needle fireworks from there. The NYE revelers there are always really friendly ans welcoming to everyone, and the bus runs straight from there to downtown (2, 13), even after midnight.

At least that's what I did when I was living in Belltown and didn't know anyone yet. But watching from home sounds awesome too if you have the option. : )
Edited by Hippeaux on 12/31/2012 5:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Lol at don't drink and drive.

My Rogue Goblin don't need to drink, His driving is bad enough without it !!!

Happy New Year's Everyone !!
Edited by Beldarani on 12/31/2012 5:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
HAPPEH NU YERS ERRBODEH!

*hugs and kisses all around*
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Please don't drink and LFD / LFR, either. Well, I guess you can. It is entertaining sometimes.

Happy new years!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So what? It's a new year, no big deal. We will just keep doing the same stuff we do every year.

Edit: Celebrating is just an excuse for some people to drink too much. They have enough "Holidays" for that.
Edited by Thadium on 12/31/2012 5:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
12/31/2012 05:30 PMPosted by Thadium
So what? It's a new year, no big deal. We will just keep doing the same stuff we do every year.

Try and take over the world?

http://www.radiognome.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/pinky_and_brain.gif
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
12/31/2012 05:30 PMPosted by Thadium

BUT WE WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE THIS FUTURE!!!! /endcrazy

Maybe. But we should enjoy them while we can. And nothing wrong with hoping the best for everyone. :)
Reply Quote

Edit: Celebrating is just an excuse for some people to drink too much. They have enough "Holidays" for that.

Goodness, people are getting together to be happy? Sounds horrible.

Anyway, Happy New Year to one and all!

Yeah, that's right, even you lot who don't like to be happy.

So nyah!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk

So nyah!

I had fun once. It was awful.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

So nyah!

I had fun once. It was awful.

Grumpy cat must play WoW now. :x
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
A positive post on these forums!? I... GAAAAH it burns, void-face cant handle this!

In all seriousness though thank you OP I hope you have a happy new year.
Reply Quote
{◕ ◡ ◕}

Happy New Year!!

/dances snoopy dance
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]