The Horde, Awesomeness And You!

90 Tauren Death Knight
Hey I thought it would be a good idea to have a thread for the Horde to discuss our Awesomeness. There's lots of Awesomeness in the Horde to discuss too, so I hope to see this thread go 15 pages or more.

I've played Horde all my life except one time in WotLK when I rolled an Alliance priest. It was fun at first, but once I hit max level, I felt a sense of complacency come over me that I couldn't shake. Plus, my Awesome Horde buddies found out who my alt was and would track me down and gank me. So I faction changed him to back to Horde and immediately felt the Awesomeness coming back to my game.

Now, this might make some people mad with me being so frank and all, but I'm gonna have to call out a few Horde guilds and players who's Awesomeness has gotten my attention and deserve to be called out for it...

Blacktooth Grin and Dark Clan of Fenris are probably the most Awesome guilds I know, keeping rp/pvp central in their guilds; strong numbers, strong players and withstanding the tests of time. Awesome.

Point Blank is Awesome for being the best pve guild and every player of theirs I've meet has been a cool dude. Even though this is an rp/pvp server, I'm glad Horde has an Awesome pve guild to represent veco.

Greenskinz hasn't had much time on the scene, but their humor is clever and they got Dimmi and Dak on the roster, so that's already way more Awesome than any level 9 guild should even be allowed to have.

Fival from Defenders of Koss is Awesome too. He's probably one of the best pvpers on VeCo you never met and I always see him hanging around Thunderbluff like a good Tauren should.

Raishiwi talked some smack to me a few years ago and I always held a grudge about that. But that 1v2 arena video he posted last week was so good, that I can't deny that he is totally Awesome too.

I also thought it was Awesome when Trexbor and Koumeh came over from the Alliance side and each started new Horde guilds, which I was sure were going to be Awesome. But I haven't seen either of them in some time now and I'm starting to fear that they brought too much complacency over the faction line with them : (

I could think of many more examples, but that's good for now...

TL:DR VeCo Horde is full of Awesomeness.

Hope you all had a good New Year celebration^^
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
Happy, safe, exciting new year to all you too, dapper Horde!

Did you all pick out a snazzy new calendar too? I got a WoW-themed one as a gift a few years ago but I never used the stickers that came with them and now they're all falling out and drying up.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
01/01/2013 11:55 AMPosted by Zegram
Did you all pick out a snazzy new calendar too? I got a WoW-themed one as a gift a few years ago but I never used the stickers that came with them and now they're all falling out and drying up.

Yeah I got one that features paintings of birds for each month; it was a gift from my mother-in-lawl : P
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Sometimes I feel small in the shadow of your awesomeness, Blak. Then I get sad. But then, I realized that Goblins are actually attracted to my gravitational pull of awesome and orbit around me like happy little moons.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
There is so much awesomeness in the thread it's just....awesome!

Love from the Greenskinz to the awesomeness of the Horde and Veco!

Blak-keep your eye out for me on the bluff. It's been awhile!
Edited by Dakini on 1/1/2013 12:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Blakarth, you remember that one time you and that Priest swooped in on me? I was cowering. I was so afraid. I was scared.

I think I ran into a corner and cried... Before I tried to stab at the Priest. *Sighs.* Couldn't kill her! HOW DARE YOU TWO BE SO AWESOME! *Shakes fist.*

Oh, and I see what you did there. :D

EDIT: And oh! You were so awesome this morning, I hear there was someone complaining about you ganking someone in Halfhill! Clearly, you were too awesome for their health.
Edited by Ismeralda on 1/1/2013 12:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
01/01/2013 12:43 PMPosted by Dakini
Love from the Greenskinz to the awesomeness of the Horde and Veco!

XOXO
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
You know, we should push this thread to the top. To show everyone how awesome the Horde is... And then we should follow their example. We can do it, guys. The Alliance can be awesome too!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
And I want to see a bigger show, with more balloon animals, torch juggling, clowns, and a calliope played by a monkey in a fez cap! Now's a chance for Horde to leave our jaws hanging as we stare in awe until we consume enough alcoholic beverages to liquefy the liver of an Indian elephant!

The new year has arrived but that shouldn't mean the festivities should end today.

Cheers to the Horde. Without them, the jungles and forests of Pandaria would be too safe and my constant jittery fear of being jumped would be inexcusable. Even among the savagery and mayhem, my heart still swells when I cross paths with someone from the Horde, be it trading blows on the battlefield or tapping kegs in a tavern.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
You know, you're right Zegram. We need to get Seja and Vazek in here, quickly. Sizzlack too! Where is that goblin.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
The horde are most definately awesome, bringing RP into wPVP on an RP-PVP Server!

I should take lessons so I can be as awesome as Blakarth!

*Makes a balloon animal hat and sets it on top of her horns.*
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I know, if only we knew how to combine RP and PvP. It's like they should make a server for that... I think the Horde discovered that sacred art. We need to now as well. WE NEED TO VOLTRON! Blarkarth, make it happen.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
wait I don't like this at all, horde side atleast everything blakarth says is untrue there is no coalition people are not working together and half the people are trolls

que drama
Edited by Kurgk on 1/1/2013 1:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
wait I don't like this at all, horde side atleast everything blakarth says is untrue there is no coalition people are not working together and half the people are trolls

que drama
NO! Everything he says is true! THE HORDE ARE AWESOME!

<Insert 16 pages here>
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
01/01/2013 01:41 PMPosted by Wildsong
*Makes a balloon animal hat and sets it on top of her horns.*

DID ANY OF YOU EVEN SEE THAT??

MY STARS
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
Dakini thinks The Warboss(Sizzle) is still recovering from his latest potion.

"I'm not waking his sleepy, stutter muttering, grumpy gobbie !@#$ up. Dimm?"

"I'm sure he will be glad to hear that the Greensskinz and their allies are still awesome though!"
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
I'm glad everyone knows that you don't actually have to be Horde to enjoy how awesome the Horde is. Thanks guys^^

A couple good things brought up here...

Ismeralda, that priest you stabbed was my wife. She likes healing but gets flustered sometimes when people attack her. So just attack me first when we meet and everything will be fine.

I admit did kill that hunter in Half-Hill this morning, but I cannot say that it was awesome. She was afk at the Inn there, and when I realized that early on, I killed her anyway. I almost felt bad about it, but I guess anyone who doesn't know better than that has got to learn the hard way. I know I have.

And concerning the idea of forming a Horde Voltron; we are very close. More specifically an all-Tauren Voltron on panther mounts. I got the black one and friends with the red and yellow already. As soon as we lock in a green or blue, I'll make the 5th one for the wife. So you can rest assured that once these forces are assembled in full... a mildly amusing screenshot will be had!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
And one more note - that Mysterious Orb I'm gonna use to make my wife's Voltron mount...I didn't even buy it; I got it from a Blingtron. AWESOME!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
01/01/2013 03:12 PMPosted by Blakarth
Ismeralda, that priest you stabbed was my wife. She likes healing but gets flustered sometimes when people attack her. So just attack me first when we meet and everything will be fine.
But she will heal you! If she lives, I die. *Sniffs.* But that's because of how awesome you guys are. :)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Did somebody call
for a Sizzlackinator?
Ident-fy target!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]