Topic The Horde, Awesomeness And You!
Tired of Ogrimmar's trash-laden streets? Well, move to Silvermoon City today! Jamlielle Capital Management offers the best penthouses in the city with a view to the Sunwell. Secure yours and receive a limited edition Kael'thas verdant sphere!
I´ve been experiencing Horde awesomeness on this server since the first week it was out, and I have to say it is pretty awesome. We have our highs and our lows, but right now Horde is doing awesome! Few things are more awesome than being able to know that there´s about forty people on your server who will show up to go run around murdering Alliance, and will do it well! But hey, there´s also awesome Alliance who make it fun, too.
Let me talk about how two of my favorite horde players came back recently and started Greenskinz, a NEW face in the Dark Horde Rppvp coalition! This is really awesome!
I love you all
Edited by Wilberfoerce on 1/4/13 1:41 PM (PST)
1) Blak, you and the Hooves are my true bros. And the Greenskins. Nim and Jamlielle still scare me a bit.
2) Mootonka. That is all.
3) D-cow is the baddest druid of them all, shifting from Tauren into Troll.
4) We sleep in racing-demolisher beds. Do you?
5) Many fine Horde restaurants offer the ground bones of gnomes as a spice. However, it is quite costly at around 40 gold for 1/8 of an ounce. Theres always surplus, even when sales are high.
6) Our faction leader left us behind to go save not only the Horde, but the Alliance as well. Still, the Aliance whine and complain about Arthas.
7) We blew up Theramore with a mana bomb. Watashi wa seigida.
8) *Rolls up sleeve and shows many tatoos, brands, and scars.* This kind of body modification is against Alliance military dress code.
9) It is common knowledge gnomes are the perfect substitute for cannonballs. Goblins also work well, but they explode violently upon impact.
10) We go out drinking in Duskwood on Saturday nights. My lady Jamlielle is such a lightweight.
11) The Pentagon was originally designed in the shape of the Horde insignia, but due to construction costs, the foundation was laid more angular than originally desired.
12) Nagrand Orphanage.
13) We nearly obliterated a Panda village, and now said village is our willing footstool.
14) My character doesnt look like a rejected Tolkein character.
15) Tauren women have better hips than you could ever hope to see on a human or elf.
16) Does your racial antagonist have a brothel and a golf course in the middle of a lumber yard? I didnt think so.
17) Lions are overrated.
18) /growl, /roar, and /moo all work properly.
19) Argent Gruntlings.
20) Ook dooking wikket. Derk!
where is this? I bet tony romo and eli manning are there enjoying the off season
Edited by Zegram on 1/4/13 11:59 AM (PST)
In the alpha, tauren female couldn't fit through doorways because of the width of their hips. Such a shame they had to be shrunk down a notch, but they still got it!
Considering that as a tauren, I already have a hard time getting through doors that are even troll-sized, trimming the hips just a bit was a necessity. Doesnt make me happy, though. When my favorite kodo-hide tent is full, I prefer quanitity over quality.
Editing that Horde glory to be racial antagonist. Gallywix Pleasure Palace, my friend.
Man, the Horde Awesomeness just doesn't stop; I love you guys! But hey, I need to speak privately with my Horde brothers a minute. So if you are Alliance, please stop reading here, kthx^^
Ok guys, recent events have shown we could be in trouble. Now I'm not saying we're not Awesome; we totally are. But we might need to step it up a notch. We got served in the WG event recently, then last night's raid on SW let us nothing short of pwned. My concern is that, before long, we might find ourselves...roflstomped. And I don't wanna see that happen.
Now I don't think we need better gear or to improve our pvp skill, that's crazy talk. What we need, of course, is more people! I've seen a lot of new guild names recently and a bunch of new transfers and wanted to welcome all players with the RP/PvP spirit to talk to someone about joining the Dreadhorde defense channel. The RP part means, that at the very least, you don't grief RPers, and the PvP part, at least, means you're interested to give it try.
Even if your guild doesn't consider itself an RP/PvP guild or doesn't want to be considered a 'Dreadhorde' guild, we also welcome any individuals to join the channel and be on the front line of activities that come from it. There's a few things in the pipeline now.
I'll see you on the field soon, for the Horde!