(RP) January Events (add yours!)

90 Undead Warrior
Ah, well good to see that there are other guilds/ orders who update their info in a timely manner.

: )
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
This Sunday in Brill, at 7pm pst, 10 est is a "Heretic" event. Come to hear an old Forsaken warn his people of the dark path Sylvanas is on, but all Horde can come as well.
Hosted by Malaki, contact Noslferatu for calendar invite.

Thanks Jinglz : )
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Tuesday the 16th, "Caravan" RP event sets sail from Bilgewater at 6pm Pst, 9 Est.
Hosted by Pablofranco on TB server
We well end in Ratchet at around the start of that nights "The Kodo".
Come to help in the trade of profit, culture, and unity.
Contact Noslferatu for calendar invite, Pablofranco for Thorium Brotherhood.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Hey Nos - Tue (today) is the 15th. Did you mean today? Sorry I just now saw this thread. Also 'this Sunday' - is that this past Sunday or the one coming up?

If you need to, you can mail me in-game on Jinglz as well with details when you need things added.

I will at the 'Tue the 16th' event as being today. Let me know if I got that wrong. :-)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Today is the two events in a row yes. The Sunday one past already but still had a large turn out.

No worry Jinglz, you do much. Ill mail you more, just figured you get enough in-game mail as is so I didn't want to add to it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Thanks for your concern, Nos. :-) You're always welcome to mail me. No worries at all. :-)

I'm really happy to hear that there was a large turn out! I wish I could attend more RP events, but I am simply happy to help 'pool' everything together for everyone.
Reply Quote
Date/Time: Monday, 4 February, 2013 - 630-800 PM Server Time
Event Name: The Way of the Horde - Corruption of the Clans
Faction: Horde Only
Location: Meeting at the Dark Portal in the Blasted Lands and proceeding through to various locations on Draenor.
Hosted By/Contact: Hosted by the Thundering Hammer Clan, in-game, in-character mail to Thorgrun or OOC sign-up with Malkavet or Weilung
Notes: History/Tour/Culture-centric roleplay event. See our thread here in the forums for more information. Q&A and some discussion are expected and encouraged. We also look forward to seeing Horde RPers from different guilds and communities within FM Horde mingling and sharing stories and casual RP with one another.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7593622911
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
The society will be there.

Date/Time: Sunday the 20th at 8pm Pst
Event name: Heretic
Faction: Horde
Hosted/contacts: Malaki, host. Myself for calendar invite.
Note: This is the last heretic event for Brill. The fool will be thrown out by his fellow Forsaken. We meet at the statue of Sylvanas.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Ah shoot. I've missed all the heretic events! I hope they've gone well for you Nos, I'm happy to see that you've been setting up so many RP events. :-)

I will add this one for you.

Thorgrun, thank you for adding the new Way of the Horde event. I will note that in my February thread!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
The 'Heretic' event last night was awesome. Very simple RP but really immersive. :-)

Thanks Nos!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Thank you Jinglz. Its too bad you couldn't stick around, The heretic was beaten with in inches of his unlife by the haters. He will no longer speak in Brill.....but Kalimdor might be more accepting, muhaha.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I know, I remember your whisper! I wish I could have stayed as well, I haven't seen a steady flow of interesting IC group conversation in a LONG time. It was so much fun to be a part of that.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Bumping this so people don't miss out. :-) I know the RP community has a neat website in the works, so hopefully that can be featured soon and will work out even better!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
*waits for the new month's list.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I'm sorry, I'm behind already for the new year in general. I'm going to be posting the new thread shortly.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]