Stricken lvl25 Horde LFM

90 Pandaren Shaman
Stricken is a level 25 10man raiding guild that formed in BC and raided to end game content in wrath. When Cata launched most of the guildies lost interest in WoW and the guild disbanned. Nek minnit MoP launches and suddenly most of our core guildies are appearing online. We need to fill in the gaps now and we are in desperate need of;
1 ranged DPS (Lock or shadow priest) and 1 MT heals (Holy pal or Holy Priest).

To suit our core raiders we have a roster raid;

Week 1 Friday 8:45pm SVT until late (Doing old raids, transmorg gear runs and LFR/Sha through the week)
Week 2 Wed 8:45pm SVT (2hrs), Thur 8:45pm SVT (2hrs) and progression run on the following Friday or Monday. (Transmorg gear runs and LFR /Sha through the weekend).

Rinse and repeat.

If you have patience, are an easy going person, don’t get offended easily (can take a joke like you take a d*ck), have raid awareness, have the willingness to learn/adapt to new raids and you are looking for a guild! Then contact me! :D

If you are not interested in raiding but are looking for a guild to call home for you and your mates that has a vent you can also PM me in-game :P
Everybody is welcome!!! (other then people with the qualities listed below)

Elitist c*nty behavior will not be tolerated. Scabbing around for gold ect will not be tolerated.

PM/mail Vaizel or Puckzor in-game
or add me to realID absbathurst3@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
/bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]