Thursday, January 3, 2013

100 Night Elf Druid
Haha, 1/3/13.

I tanked my first dungeon last night. Well my first anything this xpac.

Temple of Jade Serpent challenge mode. Which was also the first time we've done a challenge mode. The time of 1:30:40 gave us the purple participant ribbon. Well and the quest reward. Was fun though.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
I have done nothing, not even a scenario, this xpac. But, on the bright side I've saved a ton of gold by switching to Daily-o Insurance.

Hmmm, I haven't heard back from the tire man guy about my new rims, hopefully they got them and I can get them put on my car this Saturday, my stupid tire sensor got jumbled up from a pothole and keeps going off. So yeah, instead of just spending 50 bucks to replace the sensor I got new rims and tires for uh, like 1500 I think? Don't remember, I just filled out a credit app and told them to put new rims on.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
All I have done this X-pac is level toons to 90, an started some new ones over,

I was on my account looking for something, an say saw my payments made since I started playing 8 years(Dec '04) I am thinkin it might be time to move on elsewhere. All of my friends are gone, plus my wife cancelled hers yesterday, I still cling to the hope that I might keep playing, but SWToR is looking good, plus Real Life is getting > WoW. I have till the 28th to make my final decision.

*Leaves Bananna Strawberry Smoothies*

Morning Sentinels
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
I um, play SWToR quite a bit too still. course, I never cancelled my account so I got like a ton of those cartel coin things for free.
Reply Quote
MVP
86 Night Elf Priest
Anyone with a level 90 has done more than me this xpac. Life definitely gets in the way when you let it. Maybe SWToR would have been more fun, maybe GW2, but I'm starting to realize I'm not the average MMO gamer despite my long run in WOW. I'm looking with more nostalgia back at console gaming and Tomb Raider and Time Splitters and Final Fantasy than I am at computer gaming.

*slurps at smoothie*
Almost as good as mine. ^_~

Trying to cut back on my work time internet use, so short today. (Not as short as a gnome, though.)

/tar Bite
/HUUG

/tar Sentinels
/divide by zero error
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
01/03/2013 11:17 AMPosted by Ikinai
I um, play SWToR quite a bit too still. course, I never cancelled my account so I got like a ton of those cartel coin things for free.

I am on Prefered Status at the moment. thinking about going full sub in a couple weeks. Still haven't seen any RP though. But my search continues

If you have spare coins should hook a Gnomie up <3
Edited by Kamshaft on 1/3/2013 1:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Spare coins? I bought a ton of those cartel packs :p

I've seen some RP on Nar Shadaa, not the best though. Stay away from the RP on the stations, it's generally the 'My daddy was Darth Malignous Tumorous, I will crush you republic scum!'
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
*eye roll* Yea I saw a bunch of that last night, Oh Oh don't forget I am the Emporer's bastard son/daughter/Alien an I will crush you. I am still bouncing servers haven't found a decent server or class yet, though Imp agent answering evil everytime it pops is kinda awesome
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
I am on Ebon Hawk most the time, Velocity is my legacy name there, at least I think that's the server I got shuffled onto. Imp Agent is fun, my main is a smuggler. Either one of them is fun I've found.

I thought I came up with a good backstory for my characters as to why they all have the same legacy name but are different races, but when I was talking about it with someone in game a few months back they didn't get it. Guess they weren't really an RPer.

edit: figured out what server they stuck me on.
Edited by Ikinai on 1/4/2013 5:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Temple of Jade Serpent challenge mode. Which was also the first time we've done a challenge mode. The time of 1:30:40 gave us the purple participant ribbon. Well and the quest reward. Was fun though.

DOMINATION.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/challenge/dungeon/temple-of-the-jade-serpent/realm/sentinels/
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I am on Ebon Hawk most the time, Velocity is my legacy name there, at least I think that's the server I got shuffled onto. Imp Agent is fun, my main is a smuggler. Either one of them is fun I've found.

I thought I came up with a good backstory for my characters as to why they all have the same legacy name but are different races, but when I was talking about it with someone in game a few months back they didn't get it. Guess they weren't really an RPer.

edit: figured out what server they stuck me on.

My Legacy Name is Otar. my Toons Name is Márques. I know real original, but hey now to figure out what to do
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]